The End is Near

Sherri C.
on 2/13/13 6:00 am
RNY on 04/05/13
It's been a long rough road for me. 4 yrs of ups and downs, excitement followed by disappointment after disappointment. Well I finally me my surgeon from GBC. Dr. Jules Foote-Neulong, on Feb 7th. My surgery is set for April 5th. I was a little disappointed that I have to wait another 2 months, but there is finally light at the end of the tunnel!! I've stayed clear aid the forums since December, just so frustrated and at he end of my rope. Things are looking up, with Opti-fast in tow I'm ready for surgery!!!!!!
Anyone else have that date? Or the same surgeon? Now the anxiety starts as I wait.....lol

Sherri C.
on 2/13/13 6:09 am
RNY on 04/05/13

Sorry, my spelling isn't really that bad. I was trying to type it out on my ipod...not a good idea apparently lol

birdiegirl
on 2/13/13 6:15 am

I wish you all the best...

I have to tell you though that your title gave me a chuckle.....I had a different "doomsday" thought when reading

Sherri C.
on 2/13/13 6:33 am
RNY on 04/05/13

LoL I never even thought about that until I read your message then glanced at my title. Have you ever see that reality show "The Doomsday Preppers" ? LoL Yeah, that's not me! hahaha

Thanks for your best wishes ;)

1greeneyedgirl
on 2/13/13 6:40 am - Barrie, Ontario, Canada

Well, Congratulations to you, that is a very long time to have to wait.   I'm just new to this and I feel like I want this down ASAP,

I can't imagine having to wait a long time.  But, I'm the kind of person, once I make up my mind I want to do it  Right Now! LOL!

I hope you can feel more at ease now and look forward to your new beginning.

Cathy xo  enlightened

Orientation: Feb 2013, Surgeon, Nurse, Dietician: June 2013, Dr. Glazier: April 2013, Surgeon: Dr. John Hagen, June 2013, PATTS: August 2013, Optifast: August 2013, Surgery: HRRH Sept. 5, 2013

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/13 7:12 am - Straford, Canada

REPENT!  That's what comes to mind when I see "The end is near", there is a billboard beside a fundamentalist church in New Brunswick that says your title of your post, then says "REPENT!"  

Sherri C.
on 2/13/13 7:27 am
RNY on 04/05/13
LoL perhaps I should change it to "Light at the end of the tunnel"?......oh wait....nevermind

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/13 7:55 am - Straford, Canada

don't go towards the light... 

Sherri C.
on 2/13/13 7:59 am
RNY on 04/05/13
I'm partial to the darkside myself lol it's more fun over there and they have cookies ! LoL okay cookie flavoured protein shakes, but still it counts right??

(deactivated member)
on 2/13/13 8:13 am - Straford, Canada

def counts!  I always cheer for the bad guys, I really wanted Voldemort to win, I mean mudbloods, jeesh!  

Most Active
Recent Topics