On my journey to orientation..............

zephie
on 2/15/13 2:06 pm - Moose Factory, Canada

I have orientation on Tues & Wed in Sudbury....it sure is a process!!! Had to put my truck on the train after bringing it across the river on the ice road....then a 5 hr train ride to Cochrane....stay in hotel tonight cause train doesn't get in till about 10 pm....no train Sat &  Sun so Friday it has to be....head out Sat morn for 4 hr drive ..stay in North Bay till Mon morn then travel to Sudbury..Tues & Wed take orientation.....get hotel till Wed...spend Wed in North Bay.....Thurs head for Cochrane ...catch train Fri morn to go back home to Moose|Factory .......long long trip for 6 hrs of education...but will be so worth it in the long run!!!....Good Luck on all you personal journeys!!!!

Orientation - Feb. 19 & 20/13 - NP,Nut, Psych, - Mar. 14/13 - Sleep Study - Mar. 24/13 - OTN with Dr. Sullivan - June 28/13  On my way!!! Preop Sept 25/13  -  SURGERY OCTOBER 22/13!!!!!!!!

It's not how you start this life...it's how well you finish it...& I plan to finish it with gusto!!!!

truckingbride
on 2/15/13 6:19 pm - Harriston , Canada

hey good for you to do all that work to go to orientation it shows that you are motivated.. i can admit i am jealous i LOVE north bay i lived there for many years and miss it to bits. Say hi to it for me and enjoy your orientation with will power like that to do all that travelling you will do just fine. wink

gardeninggal
on 2/15/13 11:19 pm - Midland, Canada

Excellent accounting of what you have to do just to get to an appointment.  I give you great credit for your courage and determination to achieve your goal.  Well done and safe travels on your journey.

Mochalocks12
on 2/16/13 11:10 am - Canada

The upside is you will only have to go back for your one on one's with the nut, NP, PT, etc... And then not until follow up post op! Your surgeon apt through OTN, and then pre-admission apt done in Toronto. Good luck with everything... I went through Sudbury, and am nw waiting on my surgery dat which I am suppose to get next week! 

Referral July 30, 2013..VSG BY Dr. Lloyd Smith Aug 12, 2013.  Pre OPTI weight: 350. Sw331 CW190

zephie
on 2/16/13 12:28 pm - Moose Factory, Canada

Thanks everybody...somehow I have the feeling this is gonna go a lot faster than I originally thought...but I sure am ready!!!!

Orientation - Feb. 19 & 20/13 - NP,Nut, Psych, - Mar. 14/13 - Sleep Study - Mar. 24/13 - OTN with Dr. Sullivan - June 28/13  On my way!!! Preop Sept 25/13  -  SURGERY OCTOBER 22/13!!!!!!!!

It's not how you start this life...it's how well you finish it...& I plan to finish it with gusto!!!!

RufusLynx
on 2/16/13 8:45 pm - Canada

It might be a PITA to travel so far, but you have the benefit of living in beautiful Moose Factory!  We visited there a few years ago and loved it.

Hope all goes well with your surgery. With your determination, I`m sure it will.

Referred: August 8, 2012. - Referral to HRRH  Dr. Hagan Dec 20 - Surgery scheduled for April 16, 2013! Surgery completed and I`m doing fine!

Most Active
Recent Topics