Sudbury Support Group??

zephie
on 2/18/13 12:18 pm - Moose Factory, Canada

Does anybody on here happen to know if there is a Sudbury Bariatric Support Group...if so...when & where does it meet?? Thanks a bunch!!

Orientation - Feb. 19 & 20/13 - NP,Nut, Psych, - Mar. 14/13 - Sleep Study - Mar. 24/13 - OTN with Dr. Sullivan - June 28/13  On my way!!! Preop Sept 25/13  -  SURGERY OCTOBER 22/13!!!!!!!!

It's not how you start this life...it's how well you finish it...& I plan to finish it with gusto!!!!

johjen
on 2/18/13 7:04 pm

That is a good question!  My mom lives in Sudbury and is going through this program.  

(deactivated member)
on 2/18/13 7:12 pm

There is a support group in Sudbury but am not sure when they meet.  Hanneli has attended so hopefully she chimes in. I know they have a Facebook group if you are on there. 

Hanneli xoxo
on 2/18/13 9:45 pm - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

yeah usually it is the second thursday of each month. Lately its been moved to the first (this month was cause of valentines day and last month cause of I forget why)

Its not associated with the Sudbury Bariatric Regional Assessment Centre, though... I think they are looking into starting one from what Ih ear.

zephie
on 2/18/13 10:53 pm - Moose Factory, Canada

Thanks Hanneli ...either way I guess there won't be one while I'm here...got orientation today and tomorrow till noon...then head back...Just thought if there was one while I was here I'd take it in...oh well...maybe during March break if I'm lucky!!

Orientation - Feb. 19 & 20/13 - NP,Nut, Psych, - Mar. 14/13 - Sleep Study - Mar. 24/13 - OTN with Dr. Sullivan - June 28/13  On my way!!! Preop Sept 25/13  -  SURGERY OCTOBER 22/13!!!!!!!!

It's not how you start this life...it's how well you finish it...& I plan to finish it with gusto!!!!

Hanneli xoxo
on 2/18/13 10:57 pm - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

Enjoy orientation!

50_lb
on 11/17/13 9:11 pm - Canada

hi everyone well  one:  this is 11/18/13  and i have one more week before surgery.  I am totally nervous and feeling afraid of what is to come,  this past week has been extremely difficult and frightened  of what is a head of me.\

50_lb
on 11/19/13 3:22 am - Canada

hey   does anyone write there experiences on this anymore???

(deactivated member)
on 11/19/13 7:02 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

This thread is 9 months old so you may want to start a new thread if you have specific questions or concerns.  Some of the people in the thread may not even post any longer.

Most Active
Recent Topics