Yesterday.......

MadMax1010
on 3/1/13 10:20 pm - Collingwood, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13

I started my day with a health assessment at my Physio office, they have those fancy scales that tell you your body composition, turns out my BMI is down from 46 to 38.9 YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY.

Fast forward to last evening, I had a VERY stressful couple hours and finally got to eat my supper at like 9:30, well as soon as I finished it I knew it was coming back up. YEP sure enough, I don't think I ate it too fast and it was something that I had eaten previously. My question is could that have been the stress causing that? I have a face full of purple polka dots from barfing, I look like I have measles.

Thanks for any input.

willowraine
on 3/2/13 2:57 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13
OMG, the same thing just happened to me, might have been my first foamies followed by a barf. I was trying to eat earlier ( something I've eaten many times) and was stressed with the kids, the ex and trying to get ready at the same time. I didn't think I ate too fast or too much but on my way out the door I had a sip of water and that did it. The pain was awful, mouth watering, sweating, as soon as I got out of the car up it came. It's still hurting but getting a bit better.

Referral Aug/11, transferred to HRRH May/12, Orientation July 4/12, Surgeon July 17/12,     RD, SW  Aug 3/12, RN Aug 22/12, Dr. Glazer/Sleep Study Sept/12, Surgeon Nov 2/12, 1st surgery date (cancelled due to to sickness) Dec 13/12, Re-scheduled for Feb 6/13

Most Active
Recent Topics