One Year Surgiversary!!!

deew1234
on 3/3/13 3:39 am - Stratford, Canada

Well it's been a year since my surgery and I cannot believe the changes that have happened to me in the past year!!! No more Sleep Apnea!! (bye bye C-Pap machine) No more getting up 20 times a night to go to the washroom!! No more back pain!! (thanks to weight loss and an amazing Chiropractor I started seeing this past summer) A heck of a lot less arthritis pain in my knees!! AND of course the best part 185 lbs lower on the scale!!!! It hasn't always been easy and there were definitely bumps in the road, but I do not regret this decision one bit!! I can't wait to get to my goal weight and start buying my permanent wardrobe!!! Super excited to see what is next for me!!

truckingbride
on 3/3/13 4:16 am - Harriston , Canada

Awesome!! Congratulations of your huge success I agree with everything you said in your post I feel the same way I am 6 months out.

Almost no aches and pains that is for sure! Congrats again keep up the good work.

EternalEx
on 3/3/13 4:21 am - Canada
Great news! Congratulations on all your success
DebsDream
on 3/3/13 4:43 am

that is AWESOME! Congrats to you!!

Orientation GGH: Mar '11 --- Surgeon: Oct 23, '12 --- Pre-Op: Nov 13, '12 --- SURGERY GGH,Dr. Reed:Nov 22, '12                 

Moselle
on 3/3/13 4:52 am - Athens, Canada

Wow - you`ve had an amazingly successful journey. Keep up the good work and you`ll be at goal in no time.

Congratulations.  Muriel

"Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out." -Robert Collier
Join Kingston Ontario WLS Support Group - Online @ OH 

HW: 267         SW: 248       GW:155       LW: 132      CW: 143-148      

jellyfishattack
on 3/3/13 5:16 am - Canada
RNY on 03/11/13
jellyfishattack
on 3/3/13 5:18 am - Canada
RNY on 03/11/13

Congratulations on your Surgiversary!! 

You've made phenomenal achievements! 

I'd love to go to sleep without my CPAP one day, even if I am very used to it.

Jenn.  :)

1st appointment - Feb. 23rd, 2012. RNY Dr Cyriac Mar. 11th, 2013.

RazzBJam
on 3/3/13 5:28 am - Canada
That is awesome! Congrats on your weight loss. I love reading success stories like yours!

Dar_Mab
on 3/3/13 8:27 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Congratulations!  That is quite a milestone and achievement!  Keep up the great work and thanks for posting - very motivational

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Patm
on 3/3/13 8:47 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Congrats on your success. I wish I could get rid of my cpap but it appears to be with my forever

Most Active
Recent Topics