Coffee Night

MellissaAnn
on 3/25/13 4:31 am - barrie, Canada
Does Barrie have a coffee group and if not would anyone in Barrie and the surrounding area be interested in getting together for a coffee night?
Needanewbeginning
on 3/25/13 5:15 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Count me in! Would love that! 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

MellissaAnn
on 3/25/13 5:25 am - barrie, Canada
Awesome!!! I would love to meet some people for a coffee/tea night that are both pre op and post op.
Needanewbeginning
on 3/25/13 5:38 am - Barrie, Canada
RNY on 05/21/13

Great idea. I heard of a support group in Barrie as well, I missed it last month so will have to try to get to it next month. 

Starting weight: 334 lbs.Starting opti weight: 323 lbs, Surgery weight 303 lbs.Surgery-May 21st, 2013 with Dr Hagen at HRRH Goal weight 165 lbs reached at 13 months. Current weight 156 lbs

Cuter_w_Curves
on 3/25/13 5:45 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

I believe there is a group (but do not know the particulars)... But coffee meet ups can happen easily enough just by putting it out there.

I believe I met people from the Barrie group at the meet up in Sarnia so I think some are in that FB group.

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

MellissaAnn
on 3/25/13 6:02 am - barrie, Canada
The Barrie Support group meets the 3rd Saturday of every month, I haven't been to any yet only because my son does a couple extra circular activities on the weekends that keep me busy but hoping to try and make some through the late spring/summer.

I was thinking coffee on Sunday afternoons or Monday evenings but it will depend on what works for everyone.
starfish52
on 3/25/13 6:11 am - Canada

I may be interested Monday evenings...

MellissaAnn
on 3/25/13 6:18 am - barrie, Canada

That would be wonderful.

patience let's be realistic here, you won't drop two jean sizes in one day, you won't lose fifty pounds in one month, you're going to binge every now and then, you will go a day or two without working out, your weight is going to fluctuate here and there, you're going to try new techniques and they're not always going to work, you're a human being, you're going to fail from time to time but nothing great is ever accomplished without a few obstacles, JUST KEEP GOING.   

Most Active
Recent Topics