I went to Kelseys for lunch

Heathergetbetter
on 3/24/13 11:59 am - Trenton, ON, Canada
RNY on 05/02/12

Well done Arlene! You got this!

Dr Ref: Sept 9th '10, Dr. Follow up (file lost in bulk transfer) Aug '11Pre-surg Asmt Ottawa: Dec 9th '11File Transf to HRH -another bulk transf Bypass class: Feb 2 '12 Surgeon Consult: Feb 8 '12    Dietician: Feb 8 '12   Soc Wrkr: Feb 8 '12 Nurse: Feb 8 '12 Internist: Mar 9 '12  Surgeon: Apr 4 '12 Opti:Apr 18 '12 SURGERY: May 2 '12    
(deactivated member)
on 3/24/13 12:46 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 04/04/13

OMG Arlene,

I read the thread name and then saay you beside it and i gasped a lil (wont lie)  I knew it was your sons big day, and then i read your post...

I AM SO FREAKING PROUD OF YOU!!!!

Great job on the no cheating....Your lucky to have the veggies, I can have NOTHING....hence why i missed my best friends wedding yesterday ;(

You are rocking the opti girl!  Us twins are def killing it!

Arlio1207
on 3/24/13 9:23 pm - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13

Thanks Glen, did I freak ya out just a tad? LOL It was not as hard as I thought it would be. Thank god for the veggies is all I have to say. I am not sure how you do it. I was so tempted to grab one of my hubbys crispy onions he had on top of his pasta. LOL But I surprised how good the lemon and vinegar tasted on the lettuce, it was actually good. I think anything with flavour is good, I am sick of these damn shakes already !!! LOL Almost there 10 days including today. I am not sure its registered in my brain yet. I go to see Dr G tomorrow. The last wee hurdle. 

Arlene enlightened

Referred June 26, 2012, Orientation Nov 7, Nurse Nov 19. Dietician and Psychologist Nov 21, Dietician #2 Jan 4, 2013, Final Nurse Jan 24, Meet surgeon Feb 20th, Pre Surgical class Mar 6th, Dr Glazier March 7, PATTS March 7, Surgery April 4th !!!!!

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/13 9:31 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 04/04/13

You will do amazing tomorrow!  My thoughts are with you...

yes, 10 more days!!!!  has not quite registered with me yet either....gotta go update my beneficiary on my insurance today (worst case scenario prep)

Well im proud of you and frankly i dunno how i do it either?! last night i made chicken a la king and hungarian goulash in my Pressure Cooker (best thing ever for RNY patients)and did not eat ANYTHING...cooked...portioned into containers and then in freezer.....i amazed myself!

Well gotta get dressed for work and get in opti #1  then be off...

Congrats on your NSV

Arlio1207
on 3/25/13 2:57 am - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13

OMG How did u resist the temptation? and perhaps you need to be sharing these recipes??? LOL I do a great Caribbean stewed chicken and Caribbean beef stew, all simmered in water for hrs and spices, not spicy, just spices. I am wondering if after I can tolerate any of it? I will skip the rice but the beef and veggies will be great. I would kill for some now. LOL , hope you have a great day !!! And I need to tell you now I AM PROUD OF YOU. I may have cracked. lol I am glad the difference between opti diet and fad diet, opti allows for no mistakes, you must have will power, fad diet, your like screw it I am hungry I am eating. LOL I do anyways, LOL

Arlene enlightened

Referred June 26, 2012, Orientation Nov 7, Nurse Nov 19. Dietician and Psychologist Nov 21, Dietician #2 Jan 4, 2013, Final Nurse Jan 24, Meet surgeon Feb 20th, Pre Surgical class Mar 6th, Dr Glazier March 7, PATTS March 7, Surgery April 4th !!!!!

Cuter_w_Curves
on 3/24/13 10:22 pm - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

w00t!

WNNING! On your part and your waiters!

AWESOME!

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Arlio1207
on 3/25/13 3:01 am - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13

YAHOO I am actually going to go on trip advisor and give him props. He said he is a health food nut so I got the right guy. I said good thing. Some places, whats on the menu is on the menu, bottom line thats it. They were really awesome. Day 5 and getting better.  that my warm cup o broth. LOL

Arlene enlightened

Cuter_w_Curves
on 3/25/13 5:48 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

Yeah some laces are not so good about it.

I just play spoiled princess with my allergy and get things adjusted anyway.

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics