So juicy - maggi

Jessica S.
on 3/26/13 10:42 am - Ottawa, Canada
Hi so I keep seeing commercials about so juicy and makes meat apparently soft and tender, I'm not there yet but dang on soft or solid that looks like it could help with tenderness of the meat, any one try it yet?

Monica M.
on 3/26/13 9:13 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

its likely very high in sodium. If you're not worried about yoru salt intake, then go for it.

reenie33
on 3/27/13 12:16 am

Ive tried it. It is salty as all get out but yummy too. Very tender, and soft

Maria40
on 3/26/13 11:01 pm - Canada

I've seen those commercials too and wonder if it's the product or the cook-in-bag method that's really making it juicy.  I've done that method with chicken and used my own spices and it does come out tender and juicy.   Most times though I just use my crockpot to cook my meals.

mermaidz
on 3/26/13 11:11 pm - Brampton, Canada

When I see advertisements like that on TV the first thing that comes to mind is what is the salt content?

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Jessica S.
on 3/26/13 11:45 pm - Ottawa, Canada
I'm actually on my way to grocery store ill check and let you all know, I can't have it right now either way but ill check anyways

Maria40
on 3/26/13 11:54 pm, edited 3/26/13 11:58 pm - Canada

I was curious so I checked online - their website posts the salt content : http://www.maggi.co.uk/Range/So-Juicy/Mixed-Herbs-for-Chicke n/

Per serving - 1.190g of sodium.   In the UK that's only 20% of the DV recommended.  Here it's close to 50%.

Most Active
Recent Topics