Help!!!!

MellissaAnn
on 4/6/13 12:41 pm - barrie, Canada

I am getting weird bruising on my body, the top of my right hand, the inside of my right ankle and the inside of left leg below and above my knee. there is pain with the bruising on my leg and ankle but not my hand and I was wondering could this be caused by a vitamin definitely or possibly too much of a certain vitamin? I'm starting to worry but don't know if I should see a doctor or wait it out.

patience let's be realistic here, you won't drop two jean sizes in one day, you won't lose fifty pounds in one month, you're going to binge every now and then, you will go a day or two without working out, your weight is going to fluctuate here and there, you're going to try new techniques and they're not always going to work, you're a human being, you're going to fail from time to time but nothing great is ever accomplished without a few obstacles, JUST KEEP GOING.   

KarenHope
on 4/6/13 1:04 pm
RNY on 04/15/13

I searched bruising on this site and it seems like Vitamin K deficiency could be the culprit and also low iron issues. Of course you should check this out with your doctor. Seems like bloodwork could easily get to the bottom of it.  

Referral Oct '11 Orientation Ottawa Dec 9 '11 NP June 25 '12 Sleep Clinic July 27 '12 

Tr to Kingston Aug '12  NP/SW/Nut Oct 1 '12 Pre-Op class - Dec 12 '12 Surgeon  Mar 4 '13    Surgery Apr 15 '13     

HW 304 CW 175 GOAL 150  

allie_56
on 4/6/13 10:24 pm - Canada
RNY on 03/05/13

I would consider taking a trip to the ER just to rule out blood clotting - especially because of the leg bruising and pain - for peace of mind!  Take care.

(deactivated member)
on 4/7/13 12:40 am

Pain and bruising on legs can mean a blood clot so I would get that checked out for sure.  If it was just a bruise then I'd not be too concerned but pain with it is never good especially if you didn't bump yourself.  I'd err on the side of caution and have it checked out today.

Most Active
Recent Topics