THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT 6 DAYS POST OP APRIL 18TH

funnelcloud
on 4/18/13 6:09 am

TO Laurie2013. and KarenHOPE.. just a warning...nurse Ratchett's name is Laurie!...so no disrespect to you hun.  Bea, Natasha, Carley...very kind...firm but kind.

I had Dr. Mamazza, Surgeon,   Dr. Porte surgeon,, Dr. Carver.(not sure his title)   all saw me.

They gave me a walker which was too small...I couldn't even sit on it.

TO Paula Toronto, TKS

to the person who mentioned PPI's  Tried crushed Pantaloc today  OMG ...SUPER PLUS BURNING AND PAIN...NOT TAKING IT AGAIN.... I can only crush pills...it was HORRIBLE.....but tks for the advice.

All of you in and out of my post....THANKS SO MUCH FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT

GOD BLESS YOU ALL.

Hugs  Funnelcloud (Barb)

Nanato2
on 4/18/13 6:30 am - Canada
VSG on 02/12/13

Glad you are doing good.

As for Pantaloc this can not be crushed i have taken it for years and my doctors and pharmicist told me before surgery it couldn't be crushed so I took it with a bit of applesauce since it is very small pill.

Referral- March 2012, Letter April 19, Orientation TWH- June 6, NP - July 3, Sleep Apena test July 16, Internist and SW  - July 17, Nutritional class - July 23, Dietician appt. July 30th, Psych-Social appt - Aug 20th. Follow up with doctor sleep apena Aug. 28th  Surgeons appt. - Dec. 14th Dr. Jackson. Surgery date - Feb 12 2013 - VSG   

ovalspice
on 4/18/13 3:21 pm - Toronto, Canada

Barb,

I noticed that on another thread you posted that one of your incisions was giving you a lot of pain. Is that still happening? Plz keep an eye on it!!!

Cheers,

Andrea

Highest weight: 428lbs Dec/12: RNY surgery at HRRH March 18/13. Current Weight: 315lbs

Most Active
Recent Topics