So Frustrated

MellissaAnn
on 4/26/13 12:15 pm - barrie, Canada
I am a year post op and have found for the last two months that right around a week before that time of the month comes I am hungry, I feel like I could be a bottomless pit if I let myself and I can eat things like bread, pasta or rice which I can't stomach any other time of the month without feel very full, bloated, uncomfortable and just plain ill. I am not sure how to deal with these 7 days a month, I try keeping busy and eat more protein to help feel full but nothing seems to be helping and I am becoming frustrated, I don't want to graze or fall back on old habits. Any and all advice or suggestions would help greatly.
healthy_4_me
on 4/26/13 1:33 pm
I am just over a year post op and have been having the same problem at the same time. I feel hungry constantly! Thought it was just me
Dana    
truckingbride
on 4/26/13 5:06 pm - Harriston , Canada

Me too! I am 8 months out and a day or two before and the 1st couple of days in I have all the same problems. along with a huge craving for a chocolate and diet coke, my old fall backs! It sucks. Melba toast and PB work for me to hinder a bit of the craving. But you girls arent alone I am having the same issues, this is when my weight plateaus for a few days at least everytime and I am as bloated as I can be....

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/13 4:42 am - Straford, Canada

get pregnant...  sorry, couldn't resist, just kidding!  Discipline, working out, all I know that might work, but I am a guy, wtf do I know! Nothing, I know.  I now return you to regular programming...

MellissaAnn
on 4/27/13 7:02 am - barrie, Canada
Lmao oh Ian
Anna1963
on 4/27/13 8:34 am - Meaford, Canada
RNY on 02/16/12

Hi all and Ian you are too funny.  If u are having cravings go and get yourself the chocolate protein bars it will help and make u full plus have your chocolate.  I found that it has helped me and also get yourself some pop chips i find the sea salt and vinegar ones taste the best. Real crunchy and very good.  I hope this will help out and tc all.

Anna

Most Active
Recent Topics