I'm an idiot

moniquesgettingft
on 5/15/13 10:15 pm - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
Lol or chew and spit out!! Lol too funny
corky1010
on 5/16/13 1:13 am - Canada

I have the lap band... I can now eat ribs.... but seriously... I  used to eat at least a full rack.  The other day I looked down at my plate and what did I see..... 1 back rib bone... and the rest of them staring back at me.  I thought about another one... but I swear to god I was full.  Didn't hurt at all.

The first thing I ate was scrambled eggs.  Good for protein and easy on the tummy.  Very satisfying as far as real food goes.

P_Floyd
on 5/17/13 9:45 pm - Canada

That's a tough lesson to learn, but what a great tool to keep you honest and above board with your weight loss. I've been taught a couple of lessons that way and it sure does get the message home. One thing though, who the heck is eating ribs around you? While you need to learn to resist these temptations, it's a lot easier when they aren't around for the first little while. For me, that means not in the house. My wife and I have changed our eating habits drastically and while there was some sacrifice on my wife's part, both of us have benefited greatly from the changes in our diet. Support means helping you and keeping obstacles out of your path when possible. It's not out of line to get those who love you and support you to take those rib feasts out of your way for a while and let you work through the changes you need to make. 

Anyway, good job on opening up to the learning the pouch can teach you and best of luck in the days ahead. 

Long you live and high you fly 
And smiles you'll give and tears you'll cry 
And all you touch and all you see 
Is all your life will ever be.

DSOTM

Most Active
Recent Topics