I'm an idiot

moniquesgettingft
on 5/15/13 7:48 am - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
What Jack A.. Takes a bite from a rib? Yup me may 2 surgery and May 15 this idiot takes a bite of these juicy ribs. BIG NONO!!!! Ouch ouch

Well it's gone down the toilet now but really???? What made me do this? I know better.. Really I do. Uhhhh

Sorry I had too vent but any back lashing I fully deserve !!
Will NEVER do that again!!

Holy crap!

Signed, Miss. Foolish aka Monique (
Dar_Mab
on 5/15/13 9:17 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Oops!  Well I don't think anybody needs to beat you up. I think your pouch did a fine job of reminding you to follow your clinic's guidelines for eating.   

They have them for a reason. Take it easy and be kind to your pouch!

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

maryottawa
on 5/15/13 9:35 am - Canada
Ouch i know i want to try real food toó. When do you want to try something new, try un little portion and wait so next time your can try a little more. Day by day, bit by bit.

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Calorie Counter

Arlio1207
on 5/15/13 10:30 am - Belleville , Canada
RNY on 04/04/13

U are not an idiot my dear....and u learned your lesson. Take it easy, my first try at meat was baked steamed fish, nice and soft. Try a nice soft fi**** will be a better experience I hope....Wanna know my dumbass thing, I ordered a cheese baked potato from wendys at 4 weeks out.....in my head cheese equaled protein, well, they used cheese sauce.....prob had butter, cream etc in it. I spent alot of the night in the bathroom with the runs.....I will never do that again. Its a learning process. I used the guide from my center like a bible for the first few weeks. I hope u feel better and take it easy. 

Arlene enlightened

Referred June 26, 2012, Orientation Nov 7, Nurse Nov 19. Dietician and Psychologist Nov 21, Dietician #2 Jan 4, 2013, Final Nurse Jan 24, Meet surgeon Feb 20th, Pre Surgical class Mar 6th, Dr Glazier March 7, PATTS March 7, Surgery April 4th !!!!!

Patm
on 5/15/13 10:33 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Ah the smell, the sauce. Just one bite won't hurt. Sorry you had to learn the hard way. hope you feel better

moniquesgettingft
on 5/15/13 11:02 am - Scarborough Ontario, Canada
Thank you all so much..yes I'm feeling better now that my guys came out with the bite of yummy saucy ribs but trust me it was NOT worth it at all!
I have learned my lesson trust me!went out for a nice long walk and played catch with my footballer son.
So tomorrow I'm 2 weeks since surgery so I can introduce soft fish? Awesome so it have to be blended..can I have chilli?

Or will the red meat be an issue? Oh why don't I have this gown pat yet????
Patm
on 5/15/13 10:22 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Chili made with hamburger should be okay as the meat is broken down by cooking. I wouldn't make it to spicy the first time. I used to be able to tolerate all kinds of spice but find it doesn't sit as well now

Dar_Mab
on 5/15/13 11:56 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

Not sure of your clinic rules. At Guelph I can't have any red meat until 6 months.  So turkey, chicken and seafood are it for now.  Pull out your food rules for your clinic. It should tell you 

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

kellybelly333
on 5/15/13 11:23 pm - Toronto, Canada

Guelph has such strict rules!!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Urbanlamb
on 5/15/13 9:45 pm - Canada

*giggle*

Next time just lick the ribs.kiss

Referral Oct 2012~Orientation May 31/13 at Ottawa Civic~Dr.Dent assessment July 16~Nutritionist and Behaviorist Sept 17~ Ultrasound Oct 17~Second appointment with Nutritionist and Behaviorist Nov 6~Approval for RNY!!~BLADDER CANCER DISCOVERED~Currently undergoing treatment for cancer, plans switched from RNY to sleeve...~GOT DATE FOR SURGERY...AUGUST 18th, 2014 with Dr. Yelle*....February 7/17...2.5 years post up and doing great. Starting process for OHIP funded panniculectomy...

Most Active
Recent Topics