Stuck Feeling Question - it's been 12hrs now

KarenHope
on 5/18/13 6:36 am
RNY on 04/15/13

Thanks for the update. Hope you continue to be able to get your liquids in.

Referral Oct '11 Orientation Ottawa Dec 9 '11 NP June 25 '12 Sleep Clinic July 27 '12 

Tr to Kingston Aug '12  NP/SW/Nut Oct 1 '12 Pre-Op class - Dec 12 '12 Surgeon  Mar 4 '13    Surgery Apr 15 '13     

HW 304 CW 175 GOAL 150  

(deactivated member)
on 5/18/13 6:47 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

Hope you feel better soon. Horrible to happen over the long weekend.

Christine B.
on 5/18/13 7:21 am - Canada
Ive been told by my support group ladies to buy papaya enzyme for when u have that stuck feeling. It might help.
(deactivated member)
on 5/19/13 2:33 pm

hope you continue to manage on liquids until Tuesday.  Try and get good rest as well.  Keep us posted!  

esther_cyw
on 5/19/13 10:02 pm - Canada
RNY on 04/26/13
As I shared in my original note, Friday was nothing in (food or water), Saturday was mainly water and 1 SF pudding but anything else pureed would not stay, Sunday was water then an attempt at one of those drinkable yogurts but no to the yogurt. We had company for dinner and I was very annoyed by this time so I took a small peice of ham and with a tiny bite chewed and chewed and swallowed and IT STAYED IN?? So I cautiously did a few more and 2hrs later a bit more with NO PROBLEMS! I'm at a loss (happily though) and wonder two things. 1) was all of this b/c I wasn't as rigid with my liquid med intendedfor a newly post op ulcer (I had slowed down using it 4X's a day to about two but that change had been days before all this happened) or 2) could an original piece of food from Thursday or Friday morning stay stuck that long then clear out? But, fingers crossed for today that food and water will work again (one more day until Tuesday) then everyone is back from vacation to help me figure this out.
Most Active
Recent Topics