tracker

debra197630
on 6/8/13 7:21 am - Canada

Im still having trouble with my weight tracker I have lost 70 pounds but its not showing that i have lost that,, How do i get it to show the weight lost,, i have tried deleteing it and everything but nothing seems to be working at all please help!!!!!

spitintheocean
on 6/9/13 12:36 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 02/13/12

OK Debra, I'll try to walk you through what works for me. Since I don't know where you're having the problem, let's start from the beginning.

1. Go to your profile; the quickest way is to click on your name in any post.

2. Next, click on the Health Tracker 

photo OH-PaulsProfile1_zps792482f1.jpg

3. You should the following screen so go click on the "Edit My Health Tracker" as noted below

photo OH-PaulsProfile2_zps1e897a12.jpg

4. Now, adjust your current weight in the appropriate box by high lighting and then entering the new figure. Stop right there and give the system about ten seconds or so to accept the change; you will see a confirmation below the graph on the far right. To confirm the change has been accepted, click on the icon above the right corner of the graph.

photo OH-PaulsProfile3_zps31825f68.jpg

5. If you've clicked on the right corner of the graph you should see your current weight at the bottom of the list.

photo OH-PaulsProfile4_zps1afc94c7.jpg

This may seem complicated, but it's really quite simple.

chipmunk_roasting
on 6/9/13 2:36 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

I knew all this, but had to say "THANK YOU" -- I absolutely love someone who can do screen shots and make the complicated not so.

I'm so glad you're around here again :)   It's a delight to read a properly spelled, punctuated and paragraphed post.  Omygawd you are such a rare and welcome bird.

Marilyn (aka mmm)

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

spitintheocean
on 6/9/13 2:48 am - Ottawa, Canada
RNY on 02/13/12

Wow thanks; I just received a call from my daughter telling me what a great dad I was and Father's day isn't until next week! 

This is working out to be a great day. 

photo grammar-2_zpsf5b9e208.gif

photo grammer-1_zps02cbba27.jpg

chipmunk_roasting
on 6/9/13 2:51 am - Ottawa, ON, Canada

I'm stealing both! 

Heck, I'll join in -- Happy Father's Day.  :)

mm (so what if it's a week early, it's the thought that counts) m

Referral - March 2011 // Orientation - Ottawa - July 8, 2011 // Surgery - January 23, 2013

debra197630
on 6/9/13 9:04 am - Canada

I did everything that was shown to do and it turn it too me not loosing anything,, so im not sure whats going on,, but thanks for the help

Most Active
Recent Topics