Well I think maybe it's that time... Pic included

MellissaAnn
on 7/12/13 12:46 pm - barrie, Canada

I am 15 months post op, I feel great and I am happy with the weight I have lost but I am thinking it might be time to see someone about plastics. I have been mantaining at 135lbs for awhile now and since I was a light weight going into surgery at 220lbs (my pre opt weight was 235lbs) I was wondering if it is too soon to start seeing someone about my options? I know I won't get OHIP covered anything, so it will all be self paid and I figured if I have to save up a little maybe it would be a good idea to see someone now so I will have a better idea of the cost.... please don't mind the tan lines, they are a work in progress hahaha

patience let's be realistic here, you won't drop two jean sizes in one day, you won't lose fifty pounds in one month, you're going to binge every now and then, you will go a day or two without working out, your weight is going to fluctuate here and there, you're going to try new techniques and they're not always going to work, you're a human being, you're going to fail from time to time but nothing great is ever accomplished without a few obstacles, JUST KEEP GOING.   

Monica M.
on 7/12/13 9:21 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada

may as well start the process now, who knows how long it will take. (you look amazing, btw)

kellybelly333
on 7/12/13 9:43 pm - Toronto, Canada

If it's self-paid, not long at all. Most medical professionals will want you to have been maintaining for at least six months, as your body shifts and you will get better results with the wait. Not sure how long you've been at 135. I saw the PS before I was 2 years out, and had been maintaining for a year, I think. But mine was going through OHIP.

Start now, the PS will let you know.

I love your bikini!! And I wish my legs looked like yours. Even squished together, you can still see the extra skin. Oh well. That's why my bikini pic is of me lying down....everything falls underneath lol

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

MellissaAnn
on 7/12/13 10:16 pm - barrie, Canada
Thanks lovelies
Dar_Mab
on 7/13/13 5:10 am - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

You look fantastic right now before plastics.     Congrats !

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 7/14/13 1:26 pm - Cole Harbour, Canada

795-7423. 

Hey mellissa. 

I just had my self pay plastics 6 weeks ago. Had my bypass in Nov 2011. Text me if you want to meet for coffee and a chat. Also happy to show you my results if you're interested. 

Cherry 

MellissaAnn
on 7/15/13 2:43 am - barrie, Canada
I would love to grab coffee and chat, I'm on holidays this week but maybe an evening after work next week?
daint45
on 7/15/13 2:19 am - Canada
RNY on 11/20/12

Melissa you look amazing...I am so happy for you!

No more Monday coffee nights at the mall?  I enjoyed that, even though I was only able to attend one.

Enjoy life,

Dana

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

MellissaAnn
on 7/15/13 2:42 am - barrie, Canada
Coffee nights will probably start again in sept, I find everyone is just so busy in the summer months with holidays, spending time with family, enjoying the outdoors but I will let you know.
Most Active
Recent Topics