Thinking of starting a Kitchener support group..... anyone interested?

Dar_Mab
on 8/12/13 9:51 pm - Kitchener, ON, Canada
RNY on 03/08/13

So I live near Kitchener and there doesn't appear to be one (or at least that I am aware of after being on the forum for almost a year). Sooo I am now thinking of starting one.      

There appears to be a number of people in the Kitchener area.    I would be happy to organize a meet and greet and discussion on setting up the support group meetings on a regular basis.

Support group would be for pre and post surgery people -- any type of WLS surgery! Totally open.   That's what support is for.

Anyone interested?  Let me know and I will get the ball rolling.

Dar

HW: 305   SW: 272  CW: 155  Height: 5'4"

Patm
on 8/12/13 10:58 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I believe there is a very active one looking for more members. I will PM you a contact.

(deactivated member)
on 8/13/13 6:49 am

I am very interested. I beieve there is one in Cambridge but I am unable to get there so Kitchener would be great

willowraine
on 8/13/13 10:07 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 02/06/13
There is a private FB one that has a bunch of members from K/W, Cambridge and Guelph areas. They meet on Wednesday and Sunday in Cambridge. There are tons of people in it and they are all great, and a great support for all stages. I know there is also a Wellington area one but I don't really know much about it. If your are interested in the FB one let me know and I'll try to figure out how to add you.

Referral Aug/11, transferred to HRRH May/12, Orientation July 4/12, Surgeon July 17/12,     RD, SW  Aug 3/12, RN Aug 22/12, Dr. Glazer/Sleep Study Sept/12, Surgeon Nov 2/12, 1st surgery date (cancelled due to to sickness) Dec 13/12, Re-scheduled for Feb 6/13

tiffany1971
on 8/13/13 1:06 pm - Kitchener, Canada

I would be interested in meeting in Kitchener!!! Let me know if you start one.

Thanks,

Tiffany

FYI.....you are looking awesome!!!

lisachevy
on 8/13/13 1:39 pm - Kitchener, Canada
I also would be interested in a kitchener one. Cambridge is too far but in town would work great.

Most Active
Recent Topics