I take back what I said last week...

PepperBB
on 10/21/13 11:26 pm - Canada

You guys were right. That and the scale I was using was broken. LOL

I have dropped almost 10 lbs since I started Opti.

I am so ready to be done the opti already. Only a few days left!

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Katie M.
on 10/21/13 11:40 pm - Georgetown, Canada
RNY on 10/18/13
Congrats on 10 lbs gone! I only lost 17 during my 4 weeks but the surgeon said my liver looked "awesome" (lol) so it's true what they say about it not being about the pounds. Nice to see them go, though!
Opti stinks but trust me, it is going to be so so worth it! Today is the first day I feel pretty good since surgery and also the first day I am really feeling grateful to myself for sticking to the plan. I think once you are done Opti and have a few days after surgery behind you, you'll probably feel the same. It's worth the little bit of torment to feel like you are starting a brand new life Just keep your eyes on the prize. You can do it!! 👍

Referral May 2013 / orientation at TWH June 27 / nurse practitioner July 3 / social worker August 19 / nutrition class August 26 / nutritionist August 30 / psychologist September 3 / meet surgeon (Dr. Penner) September 20 / PATTS October 10 / Surgery October 18 2013!  

PepperBB
on 10/22/13 3:28 am - Canada

Thanks Katie!! I am so ready!

Hope you are doing well!

Katie H.

Referral January 2013 - Orientation at TWH March 4  -  Social Worker May 27 - Nurse Practitioner July 11 - Nutrition Class August 26 - Dietitian September 4 - Psychologist September 4, Meeting with Surgeon September 13 - Surgery October 28

Most Active
Recent Topics