hungry

hockeydad2013
on 10/29/13 10:15 pm - Canada

I am starting to feel more hungry, I don't know if its real hunger or thinking I should be hungry, but pretty sure its real. Maybe I am not eating enough. taking all the vitamins so not including

breakfast is a yogurt( leave the house at 5:55 still not sleeping well)

snack-( yogurt or jello) - drinking water between lunch and breakfast

lunch - bowl of campbells gardenay soup ( 1/2 the box)

snack - premier protein drink ( water)

supper- pureed potatoes and a piece of whitefish

snack premier protein and sugar free freezie

made chile for tonight and pureed it, tastes good

also no falling asleep till 1am or later and haven't lost weight in about a week/

what are the nsv and other codes stand for

KerryF.
on 10/29/13 10:27 pm - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

NSV  stands for Non Scale Victories   such as walking down the stairs without pain or Sitting cross legged.

your food choices look a lot like mine and I've not lost any weight in the last 4 days either.  it's part of the process  stalls while the body adjusts and everyone promises it will move again :)

As for the hungry feeling  I never feel hungry or full. I just eat when the clock says to and move onto the next stage of the day.

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

roxytrim
on 10/29/13 10:33 pm - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

If you go to the search button and type in Time for a refresher on short forms, you will see a full list.  It is an eyeopener.

hibbyangel
on 10/29/13 10:53 pm - Canada
RNY on 07/17/13

after about a month I found that hunger returned. but most of the time a protein drink will put my hunger at bay. 

Nathalie_Can
on 10/29/13 11:34 pm

I would drop the breakfast yogurt and do premier protein shake instead...you have no protein until late afternoon and that's probably why you are hungry, but then again, that's just my opinion...:)

Happy Wednesday!

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

kristaeb
on 10/30/13 12:53 am

That is great advice Natalie. I noticed if i drink my protein in the morning i dont think of food near as much through out the day. So it works for me. Also i had to learn what is real hunger and what is head hunger.. I really do not get hungry yet , and i am 4 months out..I wi**** would last forever.. lol...broken heart..Krista..

Refered Jan 15/13..Surgery June 27/13 , Dr Hagan.

Catw
on 10/29/13 11:57 pm - Arnprior, Canada

The others have talked about food.  A lot of people have a time after the surgery where you seem to be wide awake and not able to get much sleep. Don't remember the cause could be the energy stores coming out of the fat cells or something, but I don't nap unless completely exhausted.  I would be running on about 4 hours sleep a night for a while.  Your sleep patterns will settle down after a while. 

As for not losing weight on the scales, don't worry.  How are your measurements?  If you aren't measuring, how are your clothes fitting, any loser this week?  You may not lose lbs, but could be losing inches.  They don't always happen at the same time.

Cathy

LittleMiss2013
on 10/30/13 12:54 am - Canada
RNY on 10/22/13

I am just over a week out, and I swore I was feeling "mild" hunger the other day. Not a stomach growling hunger, but like the feeling you get right before that?

I am still trying to figure out the eating/not feeling full thing.....it's confusing, lol.

As for sleep.....try taking  one or 2 gravol before bed. Best advice I ever got!

It's not  a heavy sleeping pill, but relaxes you, puts you to sleep and isn't rough on you in the morning

Opti October 1. PATTS October 8th and RNY Surgery October 22, 2013

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

hockeydad2013
on 10/30/13 1:20 am - Canada
Thanks for all the replys . I will start taking protein for breakfast . As for not sleeping I was offered a liquid sleeping pill but don't want to start on that yet. I have never really taken medicine and was hoping not to . As firvthevweight loss I am patient it's just frustrating. I never took measurements and I am down 45 lbs since starting opti but close are to big

Most Active
Recent Topics