What an Experience!

Chelsea1
on 1/3/14 6:56 am - Canada
At Forever 21 today and saw a cute skirt, looked at the tag and it said 2x...for the first time in my life I said to myself, "Ah shoot this is only in plus sizes". I stopped myself and really rallied in this huge moment for me - I have come a long way...seeing as how I have another skirt in a medium in my hand.

Felt great, but I will always advocate for cute plus size clothing for bigger, fantastic fashionistas.

2014 - you ready for me?

piccola
on 1/3/14 7:09 am
RNY on 06/06/13

I know how you feel, at first it feels a little weird but then your like ,wow i have come along way...This happened to me a few weeks ago while shopping at Costco.Was looking at aisle by aisle and went to the clothing section,they had a sale on jeans.I have always purchased my jeans at Pennigtons usually a size 22- 24 if not bigger in the past.,well i was going through the sizes and found a regular size 18 in black so i picked them up and was looking at the waist size and said i might fit into them soon.well to my surprise when i got home and tried them on standing up and not laying on the bed  to pull the zipper up..They fit so well i was on cloud nine my first pair of jeans purchased at a "normal Store"Can not wait for more of these moments on this weight loss journey !!!!! Wishing you all the best with your journey in 2014 !!!!! 

Charlene Straus
on 1/3/14 9:36 am - Mississauga, Canada

It is so cool, walking into any store and being able to find something I like. I still have a long way to go, but I don't need to look for 'plus' sizes. How cool is that?

Hennagirliegirl
on 1/3/14 7:38 am - Canada

How cool was that? Congratulations

Terri

Test

Chelsea1
on 1/3/14 11:06 am - Canada
It is just so cool, thank you and congrats to everyone else!
Most Active
Recent Topics