My Lent is over - weighed in this morning

kellybelly333
on 4/18/14 12:56 am - Toronto, Canada

So, 40 days ago I decided to give up the scale. I generally like to sit a pound or two below goal, and I can usually guess my weight by how I look and feel. With that said I was surprised that I'm up two pounds. I've been training for my ironman, sick, battling insomnia but eating generally well. Could be that I'm settling a bit higher than expected. I like the way I look and I'm getting more muscular in my arms, which is cool.

suffice it to say I will go back to a weekly weigh in routine a week after the cruise. Even though I will still be training my eats will be off, of course :)

it was a good lesson of restraint for me to go without for 40 days. I'm glad I was able to do it!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

BigPoppa22
on 4/18/14 1:25 am
RNY on 03/21/14

Congrats. I had my wife hide the scale a few days ago but only lasted two days before I made her get it out and let me weigh myself. 40 days is awesome.

Most Active
Recent Topics