Protein powder help????

Cartysmom
on 6/18/14 1:50 am - Canada

HELP!!!!! Im in North Bay and having a VERY hard time finding products i need like protein powder! I found one called Body Fortress with 60 g of protein and only 1 g of carbs  has anyone tried this? Also looking for powdered peanut butter and crunchamame? Anyone with info would help greatly!!! Thanks katherine

Catw
on 6/18/14 2:13 am - Arnprior, Canada

I haven't been to North Bay for a while.  Have you tried Bulk Barn? I know some people get their protein powders there.  What about some place like GNC?  Or try the drug stores/wal-mart.  Some you may need to order on line from places.

Good luck!

Cathy

Caroline K.
on 6/18/14 2:40 am

You can order PB2 (powdered peanut butter) online from a variety of places. I would imagine the same for the crunchamame. I know some local health food stored around here have started carrying PB2, so maybe check your local health food store? They may be able to order some for you...

Referred to Guelph, Dec. 3/12. Orientation: Mar 7/13. NUT/SW/RN Jun 18/13. Nutrition Class Jul 3/13. NUT/SW/RN Aug 19/13. Post-op Nutrition Class Dec 30/13. Approval for surgery from Dr. Jules Foute Nelong Feb 10/14. Surgery Apr 23/14.

(deactivated member)
on 6/18/14 4:38 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Body Fortress is good and easily available at Walmart all the time.  Just check the stats on it as they have a few kinds and some are higher in carbs than others.  GNC carries a ton of protein powders and RTD protein shakes.  From there I like the Isoflex powder ones and I like the RTD Total Lean Shake.  If you want unflavoured, then Bulk Barn sells it in the bins so you can just buy a bit to try adding to food.  SDM also carry lots of different kinds but you just have to read the label is all.  High protein, low carb, low calories and whey protein are what I look for.

Coco2013
on 6/18/14 5:11 am

I found a great protein powder online at costco called Dynawhey.  Lots of flavours that I like and they ship free of charge.   They are not thick like other protein powders so dont need a blender.  I've tried strawberry-kiwi. Cappuccino.  Banana chocolate chip and next will be Orange vanilla.  25-30 grams of protein and so easy to mix.

I love them so much I have to force myself to eat solid proteins lol.  Good luck in your search. 

Cathy

Cartysmom
on 6/18/14 9:59 pm - Canada

Thanks everyone:)

thanks for all the ideas and advice!! I was feeling very overwhelmed trying to find stuff out here in the boonies!!! Lol i found a store that carries toriani sf syrups, ordered samples from dynawhey and ordered the chike powdered pb and iced coffee:) much more calm now:) 15 days to go and I'm ready........

Most Active
Recent Topics