What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

birdiegirl
on 9/9/14 6:15 pm

RNY  5 Years 5 Months Post Op

Morning

Paperwork today and then studying for school this weekend.  Meeting a friend for dinner this evening.  Going to try to get another low calorie day in as I have been over my stated calories the past few days....damn toasted tomato sandwiches.

STEPS - 6700

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of regular coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 1 skewer of chicken souvlaki

1/4 cup of tzatziki sauce

D - 1 small slice of sourdough

4.5 oz of beef tenderloin

3/4 cup of mixed peppers-asparagus-mushrooms and onions

S - S/F popsicle

Source lemon yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 830,  Carbs - 43 Grams,  Fat - 24 Grams,  Protein - 101 Grams

All water and vits...lots more coffee (decaf)

Have a great one  

TanyaLH
on 9/9/14 7:58 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

15 months post op

steps 10587

Good morning,

off and running again, my days seem so busy right now!

Hope everyone has a great day :)

B- small banana w/1 tbs PB 1/2 cup source cherry yogurt w/ 2 tbs hemp, protein coffee

S- 1 med egg muffin loaded w/ veggies, 4 sl cuke w/ 2 tbs humus

L- Cloverleaf 85 gr tuna (peanut satay) 1 cup garden salad

D- 1 veggie egg muffin w/ 2 sl turkey bacon

S- 1/3 cup greek yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

Onward and
Downward

on 9/9/14 9:34 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Peanut satay tuna??  Do tell!  I've never seen that! Or is this something that you add to it yourself?

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

TanyaLH
on 9/10/14 8:15 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

It's my favourite one. Made by CloverLeaf 85 g size only. I get it at Walmart or No Frills, I think Superstore carries it as well. So yummy!

Patm
on 9/9/14 9:22 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Yesterday's bike ride was another windy ride. I hate the wind!! I think I will be going for a swim today. Although at the moment I do not seem to have much steam. My eating has been horrible. For me the worst part is I do not know why. I need to figure out what is driving it.

So I need to stay on track today

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

s baby bel

l deli chicken, cheese, salad

s pure protein bar

d chili, salad

s grapes

cal 986, carb 83.3, prot 69.9

Onward and
Downward

on 9/9/14 9:33 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

You're inspiring...I haven't taken my bike to work in a good couple of weeks. I'm starting to find that I can't concentrate on my work when I ride there, perhaps because it gets my adrenaline pumping and then I'm stuck at my desk staring at my computer screen. I wish I had a more active job sometimes. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Patm
on 9/9/14 11:19 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Your ride is so much farther than mine. It could be exhaustion LOL. I hear you about a desk job. I get stiff sometimes from sitting too long

Onward and
Downward

on 9/10/14 2:35 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

Actually, I think it's about the same distance, isn't it? It's 11 km one way for me. And from my place to TWH is 9 k.m. but you're going from at least a km or two further east than I am...

Anyhow, good on you! :)

Karen M.
on 9/9/14 9:28 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning,

Nothing better than a toasted tomato sandwich! Love, love, love. Add a couple of strips of bacon and I'd eat that over a gourmet meal. lol My garden tomatoes are getting a bit thick-skinned at the end of the season but still sweet and delicious!

Off to the hospital this morning, unfortunately after spending most of yesterday there with my mom. Heart surgery pending. I found myself starting to stress-eat late last night when I got home and was a little surprised that "old habits die hard" after so many years post-op. Nipping that sucker in the bud immediately. Not so sure about my eating today but Tim's has decent choices and the other little kiosk has lots of salads, etc, so not concerned.

8.5 years post-op

- many coffees with cream over the day -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

S - 1 slice whole grain toast, sliced tomatoes, a little full-fat mayo (great, thanks Barb for the craving lol)

L - small cobb salad with a little dressing

S - handful of grapes, small handful of almonds

D - not sure if I'll be home or not, Tim's chili if I'm not

Have a good one!

K.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Onward and
Downward

on 9/9/14 9:31 pm - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

I hope her surgery goes well, Karen. Good luck.

Most Active
Recent Topics