What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

crqvingchange
on 9/17/14 3:26 am

Karen how does the Chike coffee taste hot?  My apple was baked in a ramekin in the microwave.  I just can't turn on the big oven for a little ramekin with 1/4 of an apple in it, lol.  Wasn't bad though, I topped it with cinnamon and Source Greek 50 Vanilla yogurt.

Karen M.
on 9/17/14 3:33 am - Mississauga, Canada

I haven't been brave enough to get it really hot yet (afraid of clumping/curdling), but I have had it "quite warm" and it's fantastic. I'll keep trying to get it hotter (microwave) without ruining it. lol

Great idea re. the ramekin, I'll put it in my toaster/convection oven so I don't have to heat the large oven haha

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 9/16/14 11:16 pm - Canada
RNY on 04/16/14

Exercise = 30 min Elliptical, 30 min Bellydance pilates and stretching, 5 month post op

B. Yoplait source 50 cal Greek yogurt Lemon with 11 raspberries

S. mixed Nuts

L. 1/2 a pita opened 1 layer like a pizza (whole wheat), with prosciuto 1 slice, 1.5 pickles, spinach and 1 oz cheese

S. mandarins and banana

D.  chicken 3 oz with spinach and mushrooms and butternut squash

S. key lime greek yogurt 50 cal.

protein = 68 grams, cal do not track, down to 182 pounds, 12 pounds from goal weight

Have a nice day,

Kelly

kellybelly333
on 9/17/14 12:57 am - Toronto, Canada

Good morning. 

Hill training this morning. 9 hills. The hill that I run 2k to has great elevation, and is long. The people in the houses that face the street must think i'm nuts. I'm there every Wednesday...in the dark. LOL.

Getting my hair dyed and then going to TWH meeting tonight. Gosh I hope it's tonight. I asked to be on the email list, but haven't heard back yet.

B: greek yogurt and coffee (x2)

S: hummus/carrots/cheese and 1/2 a museli

L; pork tenderloin and couscous salad

S: say cheese diet cheesecake (haven't had one in awhile...looking forward to it

Dinner after hair appt - probably Quest bar, unless I make it to TWH to eat before 

totals are with Quest for dinner...hoping for something better :-)

Cal: 1,062 Carb: 84 Fat: 49 Protein: 87 Fibre: 22 Sugar: 17 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

crqvingchange
on 9/17/14 3:29 am

Kelly you are like a super woman, running up hills, 32k, you amaze me.  Where do you get your Say Cheese diet cheesecake if you don't mind me asking?

kellybelly333
on 9/17/14 3:35 am - Toronto, Canada

Without sounding too haughty. I amaze me too lol! 

I get my Say Cheese Diet Cheesecake at the Bloor Street Market (also the same place I get my goat yogurt). I haven't found either item elsewhere.

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 9/17/14 3:35 am - Mississauga, Canada

That made me laugh thinking about the hill neighbours - "Martha, she's out there AGAIN! WTF is up with that?!"

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics