What are you eating/doing today (Wednesday)

kellybelly333
on 10/1/14 12:19 am - Toronto, Canada

awww wow thanks 

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

kellybelly333
on 9/30/14 11:52 pm - Toronto, Canada

Marathon training in full force. Big week and then tapering begins. Did speed work last night at a track, and thought my heart was going to give out! It was very good. UP at the crack of Dawn today to get a run in. I drove in to TWH, went for a run, shower at the gym, and now at work...busy busy! Yoga at lunch. 

B: (before run, ate at 5:45) 1/2 multi-grain bagel with PB. Eating goat yogurt mix now

S: ryvita and cheese (if I need it before lunch)

L: chicken and kale salad

S: probably ryvita and cheese again

D: unsure yet either at TWH or on the way there

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Zizzler
on 10/1/14 9:24 am

Oh I hate it when it times out and you lose your posting, so annoying eh?  Well today I walked the dogs for nearly 2 full hours! There is no way I could have done this even 2 months ago, my knee would have been too painful.  So thankful to be lighter and able to do more of everything.  Still have some arthritis pain but it is so much less that it feels like a new knee.

b - premier protein, multivitamin, b12

s - sf source greek yogurt mandarin flavour

l - meat chilli, tuna avocado salad

s - key lime sf greek yogurt, 3 tbsp. almonds (first time since surgery and they went down well, knock on wood), later...Armstrong old cheddar cheese stick

d - chicken sticks - pillers, triscuit crackers with tuna and avocado

s - herbal tea

before bed - meds, omega, vitamin d

Most Active
Recent Topics