What are you eating/doing today? (Saturday)

Zizzler
on 10/10/14 9:01 pm

Good morning everyone!  This is my first time starting this posting!  I am taking a course on installing laminate flooring at home depot this morning and going to see "gone girl" with friends this evening.  Will be going to the gym too, today is a weights day - woohoo I love being able to do weights again.  Had a nightmare last night that I was begging my ex boyfriend to take me back - I woke up  with my heart pounding and could not get back to sleep.  Anyone else have nightmares like this?  Lately I am very aware of men, probably hormonal I assume, and so maybe it is my body's way of processing my emotions?  I found out yesterday my ex is in a new relationship, which brought up some feeling too.  Going to try to get to costco right when it opens to beat the lines, not sure if it will work :0).  Have a great day everyone!

8 weeks post op

b - protein ice drink - grape flavour, multivitamin, b12

s - 1/2 quest bar, Dasani sf  grape, calcium/d

l - beef patty with cheese, fried mushrooms and onions, fixings, no bun, calcium/d

s - lf cheese

d - avocado and tuna salad on cucumber slices

s - herbal tea or decaf coffee out with friends

before bed - meds, omega, vit d

Karen M.
on 10/11/14 12:19 am, edited 10/11/14 12:22 am - Mississauga, Canada

Good morning :)

What a busy (and fun) day you have planned! As for the dreams... early post-op I dreamt about eating sugar (eating something sugary, realizing I shouldn't be, waking up in a panic). Since you found out yesterday that your ex is seeing someone else, it would stand to reason that is the cause of you dreaming about him, no? Try not to over-analyze, it'll only drive you crazy. ;)

House stuff, garden stuff, cooking stuff.. *stuff*... is my plan for today. So. Very. Exciting. I'm dragging my flat ass this morning drinking copious amounts of coffee, watching mindless TV (except for re-watching all the previous Walking Dead - it starts tomorrow!!!), and generally "hanging out". lol

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x (insert copious amount here) over the morning -

B - Source Greek 50, Premier protein shake

L - (2 egg) egg salad, 1 slice whole grain toast, lettuce, sliced tomato and cucumber

S - Chike protein ice coffee, later: 1/2 an apple with some peanut butter

D - 3 oz chicken breast, spinach salad

S - not sure yet! maybe a Bengal Spice fog

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 10/11/14 12:28 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Sounds like a busy day zizzler. I am out shortly to grocery shop. Went to a cooking class last night. Bit of a rip off. Done in a small condo with not enough cooking surfaces. Didn't eat until 9:30pm. It was not as advertised.

b greek yogurt, granola, raspberries

l chicken, salad with dressing, dessert yogurt

d chili

I am putting chili because I do not want to cook tonight and it is already made but this might change

SO far  cal 549, carb 50 prot 49.

I need to add some more protein to my day but can't plan at the moment

Karen M.
on 10/11/14 12:30 am - Mississauga, Canada

How disappointing about the cooking class! I was so hoping you would say it was fabulous. :(

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

happypants
on 10/11/14 1:26 am - Ottawa, Canada

Good Morning Ladies!!

Woot-Woot! two days in a row I got my sorry ass on to the computer and posted on this fabulous  thread. Sound like Karen and I started off the same. Copious amounts of coffee haha. I think I will go shopping to Farmboy and buy fresh veggies. Loblaws sucks these days for fresh fruit a vegetables. I asked the produce manager a few weeks back why it is we cant purchase Ontario produce, he gave me this stupid blank look and couldn't answer me. In prime growing season I have to buy produce from Mexico, that bull crap. My guess is that its about Loblaws making more money by importing from Mexico instead of supporting local Ontario farmers, I hate this so I vowed to start shopping at a place that gives a crap about Ontario workers (farmers)..So that's that lol. Aside from this I am going to the bank to pay my Rogers bill then coming home to watch the remaining episodes of Braking Bad on Netflix. How could I missed this show while it was on the air back then....geesh!

BB- coffee x3 with cream

B- 3 Meat omelet with onion & green pepper (my son made it for me) & 1 slice WW bread

L- cheese and crackers with a pickle 6 almonds Followed by large glass Almond coconut milk (30 min later)

S- apple slices and 10 almonds

D- Rib steak with small potato roasted on the BBQ and steamed then pan fried broccoli in olive oil topped with toasted  sesame seeds 

S- probably air-popped popcorn topped with evoo & fresh grated Parmesan cheese and a wee bit of sea salt

Have a real nice autumn day today everyone !!

Ann

In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure.

Surgery July 22, 2011  Starting weight 270  128 lbs lost  Today's weight 142 lbs                 Ann       

Most Active
Recent Topics