Dating after surgery

Zizzler
on 10/19/14 8:45 am

I just don't like people knowing my personal business.  I would feel exposed and vulnerable to judgement from others.  Not that I think people would be unkind, but I would not want people to pity me or know personal stuff about me.  If I email a pic then I would never know who is seeing it on the other end.  You know what, that is exactly what I will do as a next step when I am ready.  Baby steps, right?  Well I am off to the gym to burn off some more energy and oggle cute guys. lol

BluIzGal
on 10/19/14 9:25 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

Zizzler...

I was going to send you a PM but can't because of your OH settings.  I've done the whole internet thing - the good, the bad and the ugly/down right bat-**** crazy.  Save your money with the paid sites.  I'll tell you why... 1.)  been on both, same people are on both.  I've met or chatted with more married men on paid sites.  2.)  I've had people take the surgery either way.  I've told some right off the bat... others after a while.  3.)  most people I know what done the online thing so I say post a photo.  Hell, most of my co-workers and acquaintances are on there - seen 'em and it can be awkward when you go through the initial contact with them only to find out you see them day in and day out and from knowing them in whatever capacity, there's a reason you never dated them before! 

Zizzler
on 10/19/14 10:15 am

I really hope I get the balls to post a photo in the future, right now I am too chicken to do so.  Thank you for the tip about the unpaid sites, I was wondering whether there was much of a difference.  For now I am on match.com with an ad no picture, just to see who is out there.  Lots and lots of separated men, which I am not interested in, not doing the whole rebound thing.  Have you met anyone suitable?

mermaidz
on 10/22/14 2:57 am - Brampton, Canada
On October 19, 2014 at 5:15 PM Pacific Time, Zizzler wrote:

I really hope I get the balls to post a photo in the future, right now I am too chicken to do so.  Thank you for the tip about the unpaid sites, I was wondering whether there was much of a difference.  For now I am on match.com with an ad no picture, just to see who is out there.  Lots and lots of separated men, which I am not interested in, not doing the whole rebound thing.  Have you met anyone suitable?

Just a thought but a lot of times, the "marriage" is over way before they actually seperate. Might be worth asking for how long

Personally I've been "seperated" for 18 years. (I'm NOT paying for the divorce! lol )

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

mermaidz
on 10/22/14 2:56 am - Brampton, Canada

lmao.. bat **** crazy.. That's about 90% right?>?  

Karen asked a good question.. Is there a way to filter so you only get guys from Ontario? (if they wanna send you a pic of their "parts" to impress you? Tell them "yours" is bigger and block 'em)..

ok yes I've been on a few sites.. Do they work? I'm single. What does that tell ya? But I'm an anomaly (spe-SHULL is the other word people have used) lol

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

Most Active
Recent Topics