I HAVE MY DATE !!!!

ArleneAnne
on 11/8/14 12:35 am - Oakville, Canada

A few of you already know, but I think that it is finally time to get on the roof time and shout for the world to hear.  I HAVE MY SURGERY DATE !!!!    It is Dec. 2 at 8:00 at TWH !!! ..... do any of you have a date at that hospital at around the same time so we can be walking buddies together ??

U am SOOOO excited ..... SOOOO ready to get started on my 2 week Boost for Diabetics (I can't take Optifast due to the Aspertaime)...went out and bought it the other day, and seeing it sit in the corner of the kitchen....waiting faithfully for the date for me to start.....gives me thrills every time I see it !!!!

I LOVE following this forum....and will be full of questions as I really get on with this journey....so bare with me ....... HERE I GO !!!

Arlene

LeslieT
on 11/8/14 2:37 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/22/15

Congratulations on getting your date. I'm curious to know how the Boost tastes. I also can't have Optifast because of the aspartame. I don't have a date yet. 

Wesley T.
on 11/8/14 3:47 am - Canada

Congratulations! If I am expecting myself to just fill with waves of emotion, is that for you? Is the site at the Toronto General as of the UHN (University Health Network), I forget where Toronto Western is intertwined in all of that. Its so complicated! 

REFERRAL: FEB 14 ORIENTATION: AUG 22/14 SOCIAL WORKER: SEP 19/14 NURSE PRACTITIONER: OCT 22/14 PHARMACIST: OCT 23/14 

SURGEON APT: FEB 06/15 SURGERY DATE: APRIL 13/15 HW: 333 (Pre-Optifast) CW: 260.5

ArleneAnne
on 11/10/14 7:44 am - Oakville, Canada

I have not been brave enough to taste it yet ..... but I think that it is not too bad !!! ..... I have been gathering up all the extract flavourings that I like so I should be able to make up something that is not too bad ..... will let everyone know once the big day (Nov 18) rolls around !!

Zizzler
on 11/8/14 5:58 am

Congratulations!

1HealthyMomma
on 11/8/14 7:59 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 10/07/14

That's great. I wish you all the best.

Take Care

Lisa

Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass On October 7,2014 with Dr. Hagen   

Nicole M.
on 11/9/14 12:34 am - Canada

Congratulations! Isn't it a GREAT feeling???? I also just got my date for early December..... Woohoo lol

sadgirl89
on 11/9/14 6:08 am

Congrats!

robinreinhardt
on 11/10/14 8:01 am

Arlene,

So happy for you. I have my date too after waiting for 12 mos. It's dec. 15. So excited. Keep us posted and I will be thinking about you. I love this forum too. Good luck.

Robin

Most Active
Recent Topics