Blind date tonight. ****ting my pants.

msmuggins
on 12/11/14 1:20 am - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

You're awesome -  I hope you have an amazing time.  You've got nothing to lose on this one and plenty to gain, so enjoy yourself and fill us in (it's our very own OH 'Young and the Restless' / Bachelorette Canada)!!!!  I can't wait to hear how your evening went!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

Zizzler
on 12/11/14 5:48 am

Try to stay in the moment and enjoy yourself as much as possible. Let us know how it goes.

emilyFIT
on 12/11/14 7:45 am - Ontario, Canada

Things don't always go as we plan in life, but that's part of the fun! Have a great time on your date!

emilyFIT.com | Follow my journey from super morbidly obese to functionally fit.

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/14 2:45 pm, edited 12/11/14 3:12 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

You guys are awesome, thank you all so much! And LOL Jax, you crack me up. Big bums and ghostbusters!! LMAO.

OK date was five hours of non stop talking, so I'd say, success! You know when you're in such good conversation, you're leaned into one another, and your faces are so close. That was my eve. Shy smiles, and i could swear he wanted to kiss me so bad. I love the anticipation of it all! He was a complete gent, and I had a great time. I'd share more, but I'm so tired and must sleep.

thanks again for all the positive words. Xoxo 

birdiegirl
on 12/11/14 6:10 pm

Great to read this message this morning Jennifer.  Sounds like the date was a complete success - and just as importantly - it gave you confidence for the next one!

msmuggins
on 12/11/14 10:55 pm - Canada
RNY on 01/05/15

Yay!  I'm so glad it went well!  Good for you!

~ Per aspera ad astra ☆彡 

jaxie77
on 12/11/14 8:03 pm - Canada
RNY on 12/16/14

YES !! I love it !!   The anticipation  ! Oh how I miss that ! So exciting , and I'm very happy it went well , sounds absolutely lovely ♡  I'm gonna guess you are seeing him again ? oooooh can't wait to hear about the next one ! 

Thanks for sharing :) This old romantic is extremely grateful !

Jax xx

Most Active
Recent Topics