Updated photo

Maricw
on 1/11/15 11:50 pm - Oshawa, Canada

i am just over 5 months into my new journey.. I still feel like I did tHe day I went for surgery but when putting the photos of me that day and me now the outcome is so different I can't help but have tears of joy flowing... If  you are wondering if this is for you , if surgery is the answer ..don't sell yourself short of This happiness.. Believe me it hasn't been a easy way out , I have days I felt awful but the happy days even moments out weigh the bad days.. No regrets here. And my family loves the new me..they love seeing me overflowing with happiness. They love that I am finally able to see the person they always seen in me. I was always really hard on myself, made fat jokes about myself before anyone else could... I still struggle of course, still so scared I will fail..I failed on this so many other times..I am working daily on this..Thank god for a good support group and family....thank you all!

Updated Photo

Referral - October 3-2013 /  Family Dr. Confirmed - October  31-2013 /  Orientation call - November 11-2013 / Orientation (HRRH) -November 25-2013 / 1st  Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh) - January 14-2014 /  SW/RN/RD - January 17-2014 / Dr Glazer March 25-2014/ 2nd Surgeon Appt (Dr Huynh)- April 10-2014 / Surgery date - August 7-2014

(deactivated member)
on 1/11/15 11:58 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 10/20/14

Looking awesome! And so happy! Keep working it. 

Northernlightsmom
on 1/12/15 12:37 am - Canada

You look great!!!  

Failure often results from a series of bad choices. That is what got many of us here. Not something that "just happens" and it is obvious that you have made a series of great choices so keep on doing it. You already are successful and you have much more great things to come. Keep up the great work! 

RNY Surgery February 10th, 2014

1HealthyMomma
on 1/12/15 8:36 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 10/07/14

I've said it before and I'll say it again Great job your going awesome!!

Laparoscopic Roux-en-Y Gastric Bypass On October 7,2014 with Dr. Hagen   

Most Active
Recent Topics