Unjury Protein Delivery

Millie146
on 1/29/15 12:29 am - Canada

Happy Wednesday everybody!

I finally received my Unjury shipment after 3 weeks.... last time I ordered from them was in he spring and it seemed to be a lot faster.  

Does anyone know if this a standard now? Is there such a thing as an Unjury distributor in Canada? 

Millie...............MFP: millie0101

UNJURY
on 1/29/15 9:06 am - Sterling, VA

Hi Millie, I am so sorry for the delay.  Our shipping time to Canada varies a lot.   We ship fast, but all of the border activity slows it down.

Three weeks seems extra long, but two weeks is not uncommon.  

If the product is not useful for you now, please get in touch and we will be happy to give you a refund.

Does that help a little?

Jerome
UNJURY® Protein

Millie146
on 1/29/15 10:42 am - Canada

Hi Jerome!

Thanks for the reply!!!! I do want to keep the product!!!  I love Unjury.... I'm impressed by Unjury's standards and that you would reply.... maybe someone *****ads this thread will know of a store near the border. I will just order sooner. Tks so much!

UNJURY
on 1/29/15 9:28 am - Sterling, VA

Also, if you Ontario folks find a border store of any kind that will carry the product, OR that will receive shipments to you, in care of the store, we would be happy to support that.

Kind regards

Jerome

UNJURY(R) Protein

MammaBear115
on 1/29/15 12:41 pm

Hi Millie,

mine took almost three weeks, thankfully I ordered ahead of time.  I love their products to especially the chicken flavour protein!  

Let me know if you find a better option!

Millie146
on 1/29/15 2:17 pm - Canada

Hi!

I love Unjury... the chicken broth is great with hot sauce... have you tried the unflavored protein.. it taste like nothing..  i put some in pc blue menu broth and the taste was the same.. it only made the broth a bit a bit creamier...! If I could sell the stuff I would! 

Great job with your recovery and weight loss.... congrats..!!! Isn't exciting!!!

MammaBear115
on 1/30/15 12:41 am

Thanks Millie!  And congrats to you too!  

It is exciting.   Already thinking of placing another order...

Most Active
Recent Topics