What are you doing/eating today? (Sunday)

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/15 7:05 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Been up for hours feeling like crap.  Will put down what I plan on eating but that may all change depending on how I feel.

B - protein shake

S - frittata

L - 4 oz chicken breast on a green salad

D - 4 oz centre loin pork chop with roasted vegetables.

Lots and lots of liquids and hopefully a nap in there too.

birdiegirl
on 2/28/15 7:54 pm

RNY  5 Years 11 Months Post Op

Morning Tracey

I can see some soup in your future.  I hate not being able to sleep when its what you need most.  Take care of yourself.

Golfing this afternoon in the heat and humidity so back to banana therapy for me to keep my legs going.  I will also drink G2. 

STEPS - 10,460

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake blended with banana and ice

L - Goodfoods chicken walnut cranberry salad

Arnolds thin

S - Banana

2/3 pure protein bar

G2

D - 5 oz sea bass

small salad

few bites of what ever veg is served

glass of merlot

S - Greek yogurt

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,582,  Carbs - 130 Grams,  Fat - 60 Grams,  Protein - 118 Grams

All water and vits - decaf coffee

Have a great one  

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/15 8:26 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I'd have to make soup from scratch if I want any. I only have gumbo and my stomach is so upset that I couldn't eat that if I tried.  Maybe I need to keep a can or two of soup in the house just in case LOL  Coffee isn't upsetting my stomach and neither is herbal tea but tried a protein shake and now my gut is pissed off.  Gravol and water might be the menu other than coffee and herbal tea.

birdiegirl
on 2/28/15 8:56 pm

ughh.  sorry to hear this.  I always keep a can of chicken noodle in the house just in case.  I am not particularly fond of chicken soups - but they taste great when not feeling well.

Sounds like more then a cold

Karen M.
on 2/28/15 9:11 pm - Mississauga, Canada

I keep ready-made tetra packs of broth - beef, chicken, vegetable - for just such occasions. I can add as much or as little to it as wanted.  I hope the ginger tea brings you some relief - I have been making that myself on bleah=health days.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/15 9:18 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I have those but honestly the thought of that makes me wanna barf lol  Maybe later I'll put some garlic and ginger in a chicken one with a splash of hot sauce or something and see how that sits.  Right now it's just coffee and ginger tea that is sitting well.

Karen M.
on 2/28/15 9:59 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Only true coffee addicts (like ummm... you and me, for example lol) can find coffee soothing to the system. Whatever works. lol

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 2/28/15 7:56 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Hope you feel better soon. A tea made with fresh ginger and lemon is soothing and is suppose to help.

This will be my last post for two weeks. We will have my husbands tablet but I hate using it.

b greek yogurt, granola, blueberries

l chicken cheese roll-up, sf pudding

s apple

d no idea, on the road.

Hope the weather is not too bad for all of you but I will be glad not to be here.

birdiegirl
on 2/28/15 8:19 pm

Lovely and warm here Pat - safe travels and enjoy your vacation

(deactivated member)
on 2/28/15 8:27 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I made a pot of ginger tea as it really does help with an upset stomach.

Have a great trip south. Enjoy the heat.  Hopefully by the time you come home, spring will have sprung a bit at least.

Most Active
Recent Topics