What are you eating/doing today? (Sunday)

TanyaLH
on 3/14/15 6:00 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps 9611

Morning all,

The wind is really howling out there this morning! 

No plans except work and the gym today, hope everyone is enjoying there weekend :)

B 1/3 c ff cottage cheese, 1/3 c source yogurt, protein coffee

S 1 c homemade spinach drink (spinach water chia seeds flax and 1/2 banana)

L Sweet Chili Thai tuna w/ 3 melbas, 1/2 c sweet kale salad

D `3 oz chicken, 1/2 c steamed broccoli

S 1 Source greek yogurt

Be well everyone,

Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 3/14/15 9:43 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Laundry, cooking, shoveling and reading on the go today.  I'm almost out of greek salad makings so will make my last bowl before shopping on Thursday and stretch it out the rest of the week.  Won't have any today as I like it better after it has marinated a day.

B - 2 eggs, 1 slice rye bread

S - latte made with coconut dream milk

L - steak, mushrooms, green beans

S - kielbassa, cheese, pickles

D - centre pork loin, mushrooms, onions with a bit of pork gravy on top, roasted brussel sprouts

1104 calories 56 carbs 51 fat 110 protein

Patm
on 3/14/15 11:50 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. The sun is suppose to come out today sometime. Hope it does. If so we will probably go for a long walk. Made a couple of soups yesterday and bought groceries so have food to cook. Didn't have the stew yesterday so will make it today. I want to work on getting a few pounds off, I have decided I will never go back to 140 but do not want to go higher than 150. It settles on my abdomen

b egg and bacon

l ham, lentil/pea soup, source yogurt

d stew, kale salad

s wasa cracker and laughing cow

cal 996 prot 65, carb 107

Karen M.
on 3/15/15 4:35 am - Mississauga, Canada

Hey, good to see you! I didn't realize you were home from vacation already - hope you had a great time!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Karen M.
on 3/15/15 4:41 am - Mississauga, Canada

Afternoon all :)

It's turned into a nice sunny day out there. Lots of running around this weekend, hopefully I'm in for the remainder of the day. Walking Dead tonight and sadly, I'm excited. lol

8.5 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 4 over the day -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Greek yogurt, sprinkle of toasted almonds

L - 1/2 toasted bacon and tomato sandwich (I got some awesome peppered bacon - omg good), pickle slices on the side

S - Chike protein iced coffee

D - 3 oz BBQ sausage, corn on the cob

S - cinnamon latte made with coconut dream

Enjoy what's left of Sunday!

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Zizzler
on 3/15/15 7:00 am

Did lots of running around today, boy am I exhausted. I hit bulk barn and got more chia seeds and psyllium powder. They also had bulk vanilla hazelnut decaf coffee that you grind right in the store, so I bought a small amount to try.  It was more to smell the heavenly scent of freshly ground coffee, ahhh... Plan to chill out tonight, maybe do a load of laundry, make a batch of psyllium egg wraps for next week.  Lately I have not been heating them like I normally do, and they are very nice cold too. Time to experiment with tuna or chicken salad in it, see if it works.  I cannot believe the size of the salad I ordered yesterday at the restaurant. I only ate maybe 20% of it and I was full, took the rest home.  Glad I asked for dressing separate so it did not get soggy, I had it for dinner and a snack and there is still enough for 2 more meals. 

7 months post op today!! woohoo!

b - premier protein shake, xl timmy decaf coffee

s - premier protein bar, later...sf fruit punch kool aid at the gym

l -  1/3 of a bean burrito

s - 1/3 of a bean burrito, threw the rest away, did not sit well, later...sf mango lemonade Dasani (its really good)

d -  1 cup leftover salad and chicken from restaurant, psyllium egg wrap

s - 1/4c protein flax oat bran with milk and strawberry slices.. later.. possibly unsweetened chocolate almond breeze heated in the microwave, sucralose, protein powder added. 

Highest: 320, Surgery: 255 (Aug/14), Lowest: 132, Current: 167, Goal: 155

Life can only be understood backwards; but it must be lived forwards. - Soren Kierkegaard

tameka_halstead
on 3/15/15 7:58 am - Canada

Hey everyone ... I'm so excited I'm down 3 lbs from last week.. 14 more lbs to get to where I was last summer.. So glad to be heading in the right direction.. 

Had a great run/walk this morning.. Will throw in some Zumba later

b-scrawled eggs with Turkey bacon

s-medium double double 

l-premier protein shake

s-chocolate pudding 

d-bbq burger no bun 

Most Active
Recent Topics