What are you eating/doing today? (Wednesday)

TanyaLH
on 3/24/15 5:57 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months post op

steps 11737

Morning all,

Nothing exciting happening for me today that I know of...lol The water challenge continues....

B Protein coffee, 1/2 c ff cottage cheese

L 3 oz veal burger w/ all fixings and no bun, 2 slices tomato

D 1 c split pea and ham soup w/ 4 crackers

S 2 ham roll ups

water goal, 2 litres

Be well everyone

Tanya

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/15 7:40 pm

6 weeks post op

B 1/2 premiere protein shake

S 1/4 c cottage cheese

L 1 oz old cheddar, 3 pretzel crackers, 1 tbsp tuna w/mayo

S 1/4 apple, 1 tbsp hummous

DIN 1/3 cup cream soup, 3 crackers

S the other 1/2 protein shake

*** about 450-550 cals

Karen M.
on 3/24/15 8:41 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Welcome to the thread and congrats on being 6 weeks into your transformation! It's great to see new post-ops posting here to give people a good view of the different stages of eating. I'm sure people sometimes think, "WTF?" when they read the menus of those of us a few years post-op if they miss the "date" portion of the post (i.e. 6 weeks post-op, 9 years post-op, etc.) and I've received a few PMs over the years asking me about my "vast and various menu". lol

Your menu for today looks good! I hope things are going smoothly for you thus far.

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

robinreinhardt
on 3/25/15 8:21 am

Karen,

Love your new picture. You look great! Have a great Wednesday.

Robin

Karen M.
on 3/25/15 9:38 am - Mississauga, Canada

Robin, thank you! What a nice thing to say. I hope you're doing well! :)

Karen

robinreinhardt
on 3/25/15 9:48 am

Karen, 

All is good my way thanks. Nice to hear back from you. Take care my friend.

Robin

(deactivated member)
on 3/26/15 7:03 am

Thanks Karen!!

Karen M.
on 3/24/15 8:58 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Tanya, water is and always has been, a challenge for me as well. I was never a water drinker and to be honest, I don't really like it. Unfortunately, I really hate flavouring in my water too (Crystal Light, etc.) so it proves to be difficult sometimes to get it in.  I have come to realize (finally, took me long enough) that I don't like cold drinks particularly - any of them. Liquids that are too cold hit my pouch like a punch in the gut. I am sure that is why I drink so much coffee. lol  I keep a bottle of water with me all the time, room temp, and still force myself to sip, sip, sip.

After a wicked crappy day yesterday (work-wise I mean) it's back to the grind again today. Fun times. :/ Not sure what else I'll get up to this evening though I may make a little trip to Heartland right after work (if I can get out of there at a reasonable time) to look for some spring wardrobe items. Not sure if this will actually happen as clothes shopping tends to be a chore. haha

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day and I WILL keep sipping water! -

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek yogurt (apple pie flavour, very nice), a few grapes

L - crustless quiche (in dividing up the recipe, approximately equal to 1.5 eggs, 1.5 oz meat/cheese, and veggies)

S - ham/cheese/pickle roll-ups (2)

D - 3 oz leftover chicken breast tossed with leftover green beans & mushrooms (delish)

S - unsure, but likely a Bengal Spice fog made with coconut dream

Happy Hump Day, y'all!

K. :)

Karen

(deactivated member)
on 3/24/15 9:26 pm - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Not much going on here today, just have a guy coming in to measure up a few windows then sending DH back to work for a week.  Have to make dinner for him early since he leaves mid afternoon and doesn't get to the work site til almost bed time.  I may just sit and have a coffee while he eats dinner at 2 and eat at my usual dinner time although I like to make him feel like we are having dinner together so who knows.  Dinner for afternoon snack and afternoon snack for dinner might work.

B - 2 eggs, banana ( never eat bananas but have to use them up as he didn't finish his bunch)

S - protein shake

L - chicken, roasted brussel sprouts, green salad

S - couple of lattes made with silk coconut milk

D - old cheddar, kielbassa, homemade bread and butter pickles

S - might have another protein shake depending on the numbers since I haven't thrown them in MFP yet

birdiegirl
on 3/24/15 9:38 pm

RNY  5 Years 11 Months Post Op

Morning

Full day ahead including out for dinner this evening - just not sure of the restaurant yet. 

STEPS - 10020

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

L - 4 oz pork tenderloin

S - 3 crackers with 1 oz cheddar

D - 6 oz sea bass or other white fish

few bites of veg

few bites of salad

1 slice of hot bread with butter

1 glass of merlot

S - Greek yogurt

S/F pudding

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 1,411,  Carbs - 99 Grams,  Fat - 42 Grams,  Protein - 122 Grams

All water and vits - more decaf coffee

Have a great one  

Most Active
Recent Topics