What are you eating/doing today (Saturday)

TanyaLH
on 4/3/15 6:10 pm - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

22 months posy op

steps 7490

Morning all,

Thank you for for yesterdays responses to my post.

I got through yesterday ok, evening was hard. I had time to think about it...alot.

No plans today, work and the gym, and of course the water challenge continues still.

pat I hope you are feeling better.

B protein coffee 2 hard boiled eggs

S 3/4 c ff cottage cheese

L 2 ham. lf cheese and pickle roll up, sm banana

D gonna try bison burger no bun, some kind of green salad

S 4 oz skim milk

Be well everyone

Tanya

Patm
on 4/3/15 7:37 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

You are up early today. I am starting to feel better every day. Barb if you come on I hear you about planning meals then they are totally different. My DH wants to do everything which is nice but plays havoc with meal planning. I have more control over my menu today so will try to stick to the plan.

I am taking my dog to Cherry Beach. Usually we go for a nice walk every Saturday. I am not up to our usual so a shorter one is in order. Then probably a nap this afternoon

b greek yogurt, granola

l salad with egg and avocado, blue cheese

d chicken in salsa, salad

s crackers with laughing cow

I have not entered this into fitness pal yet. May adjust the salad. When I look at it it seems like a lot of calories

birdiegirl
on 4/3/15 9:06 pm

Hi Pat

Up and reading!  The only good thing I can say right now is that I am so sick of eating and meals out that I will stay home for hopefully many weeks before venturing out for dinner.  A Spartan diet is in my future!

Heading out to golf this morning then home to relax.  I THINK this will be my eats today

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

1/2 cup of shredded taco chicken

S - banana...still trying to keep the leg cramps at bay

L - Not really sure - soup if its one I like....or a scoop of tuna....maybe a salad with chicken

D - Lean hamburger on an Arnolds thin with all the fixings

Glass of merlot

S - Noosa yogurt - my guilty pleasure - I am sick sick sick of greek yogurt...this is full fat yogurt and I have a bit every day.

All water and vits - I never miss these two things

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 4/3/15 11:01 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Barb, I meant to tell you this on Wednesday: Happy 6 Years! Wishing you continued success and good health!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Patm
on 4/4/15 3:39 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Wow 6 years. That is awesome. Thank you for sticking around for all of us

Zizzler
on 4/3/15 10:34 pm

Good morning everyone.  Tanya, wow you are up early, did you have trouble sleeping?  I hope today is a better day for you. Btw, I love Bison meat, super delicious.  Pat, glad to hear things are improving, your menu looks good to me, maybe its the quantities that concern you? Do you have to keep the calories below a certain amount in order to maintain?

Busy morning running errands and the gym, then home and more spring cleaning.  I am making some headway in my kitchen, but I would like to do a deep clean behind the appliances etc, might need help with moving the appliances though.  I am going to make the psyllium egg crepes/wraps for easter for my family.  I am going to have berries for filling and some light whipped cream, and other toppings so they can build their own crepe.  I think it will be fun and healthier than the usual cake.

7 months post op

b - vanilla premier protein shake, xl decaf coffee

s - half a smart for life bar

l - egg salad with celery or lf swiss cheese microwave "chips"

s - sf dasani mango lemonade, couple of tbs sunflower seeds

d - egg salad with fish

s - sf honey mustard dressing with celery, later...sf frozen greek yogurt and protein "ice cream"

all water and vits

Patm
on 4/3/15 10:49 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I try not to go over 1200. Avocado and blue cheese are both high calorie but I love them

Zizzler
on 4/4/15 5:01 am

Ok thank you, I was just wondering because your menu looks really good, but its true that avocado and cheese can add up fast.

I love both of them too.  The blue cheese is so tangy and the avocado is so creamy, a really nice combination.

Karen M.
on 4/3/15 10:54 pm - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all,

Tanya, hang in there girl. The shock and sadness is a lot to deal with and finding out so long after the fact didn't allow you to have any closure and an opportunity to say goodbye and pay your respects to someone you loved. It's hard. xo

Pat, I'm so glad you're improving - you've got a great attitude about it. And it is really difficult to stay on plan when you don't have control over your menu. I've been struggling a bit with that as well the past while with Andrew preparing meals more often - fried pork, fried potatoes, fried whatever else served up as dinner. lol

Just as a heads-up: A very thoughtful member ****blaze3k) sent me a note last night with a link to a news article that Costco has recalled their roast chicken salad that I have been singing the praises about. Link: Costco Chicken Salad Recall  I'm not any worse for wear so far. lol

House stuff to do today, grocery shopping, visiting my parents, maybe a movie later. I'm waiting to hear if I'm having Andrew's family here tomorrow or if we're going there. A little more notice would have been nice! ;)

9 years post-op

B - Premier protein shake

S - Source Greek (apple pie), a few grapes, toasted almonds with the yogurt

L - crustless quiche, cucumber slices

S - roast beef/old cheddar/pickle/horseradish roll-ups (2) - as an aside, I hate deli roast beef but the PC Angus from Loblaws deli is nothing short of awesome

D - steak stir fry - no rice just the good stuff

S - not sure yet, some popcorn if we go to a movie

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Most Active
Recent Topics