2 months post op = help

Crebbe
on 4/13/15 4:19 am

What am I doing wrong???!!?! I am 2 months post op and down 40lbs, I this week gained a pound tho!! GAINED like really???!?!?!? so depressing

Can_Lil_Saint
on 4/13/15 4:34 am - Georgetown, Canada

Take a look at what you are consuming.  I found something as little as a cracker can make a big difference since it is all relative to the size of stomachs.

Before we could eat a large bag of chips and gain because our tummy's were big. Now the littlest thing can cause a gain because our tummy's are so tiny.

Keep a food journal if that helps.

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/15 4:42 am

You are upset over a pound? Its going to happen, remember this surgery is just a tool and how you utilize this tool is only in your control. However, dont beat yourself up over a pound your body may be holding water, could be close to that time of the month, you could have eaten a little more than normal. Dont sweat the small stuff you will drive yourself crazy.

Patm
on 4/13/15 4:43 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Weight can fluctualte for so many reasons. It could be water it could be that time of the month or you need a bowel movement. You are doing well. As long as you follow your plan you will succeed. Try to relax.

Crebbe
on 4/13/15 4:56 am

thank you ladies!! I just worry about everything. I really want to make sure I am doing everything right and to see it not makes me nervous

Roma
on 4/13/15 7:25 am
RNY on 06/15/15

Weight will go up and down for the rest of our lives, try not to let it make you obsessed. Maybe try weighing yourself less often (every 5 days, as opposed to every day), to help you from fixating on the number.

Referral: 8/14; Orientation TWH: 12/14; Nurse: 01/15; SW, Dietician, Psych: 2/15; Surgeon: 5/15; RNY: June 15/2015

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/15 2:41 pm

I'm down 40 too, 2 months post op. I've learned I'm fine with it now.......it's coming off, I feel great and I don't eat like I used to. I'm good with it. The only carb things i do eat are pretzel crackers but only about 5 a day/10 cals each. Keep it up, you're still a 'big loser' :), in the best way~~

(deactivated member)
on 4/13/15 9:25 pm

I was also told by my center that everyone is different and i'm doing good! I feel great and that's the best. My body has never been one to lose quickly so I'm good

Most Active
Recent Topics