What are you eating/doing today (Friday)

birdiegirl
on 7/3/15 2:32 am, edited 7/3/15 2:35 am

RNY  6 Years 3 Months post Op

Morning

Off to meet my trainer this morning then lots on my "to do" list.   Home tonight to finish up leftovers.

STEPS - 6689

EATS

B - 2 large mugs of coffee

Premier protein shake

S - 2 oz maple salmon

L - 1 cup of tomato/pepper and feta salad

4 oz grilled chicken

D - 5 oz maple salmon

grilled veggies with a bit of goat cheese

S - Source yogurt with a sprinkle of fibre one and a squirt of topping

MYFITNESSPAL totals for the above menu are:  Calories - 998,  Carbs - 42 Grams,  Fat - 32 Grams,  Protein - 124 Grams

All water and vits

Have a great one  

Karen M.
on 7/3/15 3:09 am - Mississauga, Canada

Morning all :)

Lots on my "to do" list today too, Barb. By the way, a "squirt of topping" made me both gag and laugh - I'm such a child.

Day off today but up at the regular time as I have a Dr. appointment followed by a mammogram - FUN WOW. Will run errands after, home for a BBQ dinner.

9 years post-op

- coffee with cream x 3 over the day -

B - 1/2 GNC Total Lean (banana cream)

S - other 1/2

L - leftover 1/2 BBQ burger all the fixings no bun (with some extra shredded old cheddar, tomato slice and pickles)

S - parmesan chips and homemade salsa fresca (made the parm chips last night and my house still smells  like stinky feet lol), ham/pickle roll-up (1)

D - 3-4 oz. BBQ pork tenderloin, coleslaw

S - not sure yet

My menu seems to be a day of "1/2's" lol

Have a good one,

K. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

kellybelly333
on 7/3/15 7:18 am - Toronto, Canada

I didn't gag, but I laughed. I have no idea what topping she is squirting!!! But it's hilarious, none-the-less!

Mammograms are hilarious. I don't think they hurt at all. Although, i've only been for one. The technician kept telling me to stop laughing and looking down at my pancaked boob. I was just shocked at how far out it could stretch!!

Have a wonderful weekend. I'm off to Muskoka (Deerhurst) for my Half IronMan. Eek!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Karen M.
on 7/3/15 12:47 pm - Mississauga, Canada

If memory serves, I believe she's talking about Cool Whip in a can, or Reddiwhip. ;)

Mammograms are nothing - I've been through tests and procedures a million times worse than a mammogram. I go yearly for the past 4 years due to my (ahem) dense breast tissue. Which is in itself freakin' hilarious as I am pretty much flat chested. But they still manage to squeeze those suckers in there. I did have a chuckle when the technician had me all set up and the contraption was too big so she had to start over with the small plate or tray or whatever it is. lol

Go forth and be awesome this weekend!!

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

TanyaLH
on 7/3/15 4:10 am - London, Canada
RNY on 05/31/13

2yrs 1 month post op

steps 15183

Giggling like a school girl at Barb's "squirt of topping"

Happy Friday all, enjoy!

Off to the gym and then work, nothing planned.

B protein coffee, sm banana w peanut butter

L left over fritatta

S home protein drink

D 3 oz chicken, tomato, cucumber, oniom feta in greek dressing

S 1 greek yogurt

Be well everyone

Tanya

Zizzler
on 7/3/15 5:26 am

Good morning everyone!  Today I meet Cravingchange for coffee.  I am bringing a eggwhite wrap and a banana gnc shake to our meeting for her to try.  

10 months post op

b 1/2 gnc lean protein shake, decaf coffee

s 1/2 gnc shake, 1/2c proats

l eggwhite wrap with pb and j, later..,decaf coffee

S eggwhite wrap with pb and j,  later...liberte Grk yogurt with sf cranberry sauce

d - dunn's smoked meat with lf Swiss heated up, full sour pickle and mustard

S - sf raspberry lemonade on ice

have a nice day!

new_me180
on 7/3/15 10:04 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Yesterday was my first day at the new job. It was hectic as can be expected as it was a new setting and a little overwhelming. The work wasn't bad at all but, i thought it was a bit disorganized. I think i'll keep looking though as i just didn't feel it, 2) my knee was killing me by the end of 4hrs of walking, it's all good though.

My pouch has been upset with me today. Was up and down with cramps but, i'm still constipated. Will go to Walmart in a bit to get some more meds. So at 1pm, i've still have to eat something.

B - nada

L - coffee, water

S - 2 turkey slices, cucumbers

D - turkey burger with all the fixings, maybe on a 100 cal whole wheat bun

S - leftover dinner, chai tea

Have a great day all, Nia

Most Active
Recent Topics