Dr confusion now I have Dr Huynh

kaymommy
on 7/30/15 10:50 am, edited 7/30/15 1:32 pm - Bradford, Canada
RNY on 02/12/16

So I found out my surgeon is  not Dr Hagen as I was originally told in fact I have Dr Huynh.  I am now doing me research on this Dr but would love to hear from people who have had him or are going through this process wih him now. Anyone on here have experiences with him? Anyone recently book ur surgery date with him? I know HRRH is quite far behind and the wait is brutal right now. Some surgeries (Dr Starr I've heard so far) are now being booked into February 2016. Really hoping Dr Huynh isn't booking that far away. Regardless I guess it's just more time to prepare and make my body healthy and strong for surgery. Thanks in advance for any info.

Referral 12/22/14 Orientation 2/27/15 Nutritionist & SW 9/25/15  Dr. Glazer 12/1/15 Nurse 12/14/1545  Opti 1/29/16  Surgery 2/12/16

HW:244.8 Ref:234.6

Karen M.
on 7/30/15 11:33 am - Mississauga, Canada

You're in excellent hands with any of the Humber group - Hagen, Klein, Starr and Huynh. :)

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

KerryF.
on 7/31/15 11:33 am - Brampton, ON, Canada
RNY on 10/15/13

is there a bad surgeon in Ontario ?

HW 312  SW 289.5  Current Weight 135

SURGERY OCTOBER 15, 2013 Toronto Western Hospital - Dr. David Urbach  

krazykitkat
on 8/2/15 5:46 am - Canada

i just had surgery with dr. hunyh on july 2. He is amazing! I had no complications and just saw him at my one month post op appointment.  He helped me with any qestions I had. He is patient, kind and knowledgeable.  You are in great hands.

Blueeyednikki
on 8/2/15 12:21 pm - Canada

I had RNY surgery on April 22nd with Dr. Huynh.  He is approachable, kind and patient.  I had no complications at all.  

He spoke with me prior to surgery and was very encouraging.  After surgery he sought out my waiting family members and reassured them that all went well and answered their questions.

You are in good hands!

Referral - Jan 2014, Orientation - June 2014, Appointments - Sept to Dec 2014, Surgery April 22, 2015

judyeliz
on 8/3/15 6:08 pm
RNY on 04/24/15

Dr Huynh did my surgery and I couldn't be more happy.  He is so kind, and very easy to talk too.  He spent time talking with my husband and sister after my surgery, and visited me a couple of times during my hospital stay.  I had to be moved off the surgical floor to a cardiac floor, due to some heart issues and both him and Dr. Glazer came to see me on the new floor.  Dr. Glazer even came twice a couple of days.  I can't say enough good things about both of them.  I had to call Dr Huynh about an issue about a month after my surgery, he called me back that evening, and was very helpful, he really made me feel like he cared.

I can say for sure, you will be in good hands.  

Orientation HRRH Aug 18/14, Ist surgeon appt. Dr. Huynh Oct 28/14, Nurse/Dietitian/SW Dec 19/14, Dr. Glazer Mar 9/15, 2nd surgeon visit Dr. Huynh Mar 10/15, Surgery date April 24. 

Most Active
Recent Topics