Pain/Pressure in upper stomach

W8_No_More
on 12/7/15 7:55 pm - Kitchener, Canada

Hi all...its been a while since I've posted and things have been going well. Almost a year out and almost at goal. ??

For the past few days I've had some severe pressure and pain in my in my stomach and tonight am feeling very bloated there. At times I am fine with just a bit of discomfort and other times (from 2-4:30 this morning) I was really uncomfortable and couldn't bear to lay down.

I've spent some time in the bathroom over the past few days so things are moving. Do you think this is just a stomach bug or should I be getting checked out? I haven't been taking any medications for the symptoms as I don't want to 'mess' with things but would love some relief and a decent sleep. Wondering if this could be a structure or Gaul bladder or anything needing Doctor intervention or if I'm overthinking this.  

i appreciate any thoughts or suggestions you may have.

Thanks...Kim

Dr Referral Jan/14, Guelph Orientation Feb 27/14, Nurse, Nut, SW app't Mar 14 & June 16/14, Nut, SW Aug 26/14, Internist Dr. Agarwal app't Sept 15/14, Surgeon App't Dr. Bhojani Dec 11/14, Start 3 weeks Opti Jan 6/15, Surgery Jan 27/15. Eating to live...Not living to eat!

Monica9811
on 12/8/15 5:13 am - Peterborough, Canada

Kim I would call the clinic. Just to be safe. Something isn't right. Good luck. 

W8_No_More
on 12/8/15 2:17 pm - Kitchener, Canada

Thanks Monica....I guess it's better to be safe than sorry. I hope it's just a stomach bug that feels different and more painful because of my smaller stomach.

Dr Referral Jan/14, Guelph Orientation Feb 27/14, Nurse, Nut, SW app't Mar 14 & June 16/14, Nut, SW Aug 26/14, Internist Dr. Agarwal app't Sept 15/14, Surgeon App't Dr. Bhojani Dec 11/14, Start 3 weeks Opti Jan 6/15, Surgery Jan 27/15. Eating to live...Not living to eat!

Most Active
Recent Topics