What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 1/23/16 6:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Had a lot of fun at Blue Mountain. Would not suggest trying snowshoeing on a mountain for the first time. Exhausting but great. So quiet and beautiful.
Unfortunately the hotel had their snow plowing at 3:30 in the morning. Woke me up both nights.
Busy day today. Shopping and cleaning. Also a memorial service for someone at our church. She was only 67. Sad.

B cheese and ham omelet
L good foods chicken salad with crackers
D sausage and kale salad
S cheese and Breton crackers

Cal 1112, carb 48, prot 68

Zizzler
on 1/23/16 7:06 am

Good morning!  Glad you had fun a blue mountain, sounds awesome!  Today I have to got for bloodwork so I am fasting no breaskfast but I will have a brunch afterwards.  Hot yin yoga, cleaning the house, reading, online gaming, and a nice hot bath. I had this all typed up and internet explorer stopped working and I had to re-type.  Its really annoying!

17 months post op

b - water, fasting

brunch - decaf coffee, extra crispy bacon, might try an egg, tomato slices, fried onions

s - gnc protein shake with decaf coffee crystals

d - leftover kale salad from farm boy, chicken thigh

s - 1/2 cup dill pickle sunflower seeds if I watch a movie

All water and vits, have a good one!

new_me180
on 1/23/16 6:19 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Evening all. Just have some down time at work, so i though i'd check in. Luck you got a quick getaway Pat. Glad you enjoyed it. Happy fasting Z, lol.

I had some really bad cramps yesterday at work. It stared in my left leg and my leg just went cray cray. It twisted and contorted, i thought someone was doing some sorcery on me. Then it went to my right leg and i was like, hell no. Not today. Eventually it did go away, but that was painful.

2yrs post op

B - 3oz fish

S - 1/2 cup milk

L - 1/2 cup mixed veg, cheese

S - cheese

D - cheese burger patty, lettuce, onions

S - tea

Have a goodnight all, Nia

Zizzler
on 1/24/16 3:54 am

Sorry to hear about your leg cramps, I know they really really suck, especially if you are at work. Sounds like this one was a doozy. Pat mentioned the other day putting an ice pack or cold wet towel on the cramp as something that helps.  I had a pretty severe cramp a few days ago in my calf and putting an ice pack on it really did help with the pain and it seemed to go away quicker than without.  You might want to give that a try if it happens again.

Most Active
Recent Topics