I am so proud of myself!!!

Smallermenow
on 3/6/16 7:53 am

As of this morning, I am down 100 pounds from my first day on Opti which was April 10th.  I had RNY surgery April 24th, 2015.  I could not be more proud of myself.  I worked hard and did what I was told.  I really wanted to lose the weight and after all the years of struggling, I was so ready.  100 pounds!!!  OMG!!!!  I just joined a gym yesterday and am now working towards losing my extra skin.  Its not bad.  No complaints.  But I do have the bat wings, and everything that used to stick out in the front (boobs and tummy) has fallen.  LOL  Gravity is not always kind.  Anyway, I am hoping that the gym will help with the skin a little bit, I know its not a miracle cure.  Also am ready to be a little social.  So, all in all, what a day.  Yay!!!!

Julie

canadianmommyof2
on 3/6/16 9:31 am
RNY on 03/16/16

Congratulations! Very happy for you!Keep up the great work. Going to the gym will be very helpful too!

MonaLisaSmile
on 3/6/16 9:34 am - Canada

Yahooo!!    You should be VERY proud....I'm happy for you!!!

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

roxytrim
on 3/6/16 9:48 am - Cobourg, Canada
VSG on 04/12/13

Good for you playing by the rules and hitting the 100 point so soon in your journey.  It sounds like you are really gonna rock the gym 

Smallermenow
on 3/6/16 10:41 am

I dont know how to fix my ticker thing. 

Julie

Most Active
Recent Topics