What are you eating /doing today (Tuesday)

Patm
on 3/15/16 6:34 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning. Another day of liquid sunshine. So much trouble getting awake in the gloom. Work and then home. Daughter is suppose to come for dinner.

In the last two days I have received info on a large shower this summer for my son's wedding and on the hotel to stay at for the wedding. I still have trouble getting my head around this.

b greek yogurt, strawberries, shredded wheat

l good food chicken salad with celery, source yogurt

s baby bel apple

d pork tenderloin, salad

s laughing cow and crackers

cal 997, carb 86, prot 92

Monica9811
on 3/15/16 7:55 am - Peterborough, Canada

Sounds like a lavish affair that is going to cost you lots of money!  Its hard when you are Mother of Groom and not Bride.  You have no say in anything -just like you son lol.  Good luck!

I agree but about this damp and gloomy weather.  We need sunshine not this.  Makes such a difference in your overall mood.

M

Patm
on 3/15/16 8:04 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My son is extremely stubborn. Can't image where it gets it from. He currently is fighting having a gift registry. I needs to explain to him this is for the convenience of the guests as much as the couple.

This shower will have more people than the wedding. They are having couples. My sister has 4 kids who are married with kids some of which have significant others. Just her family is over 20 people.

Monica9811
on 3/15/16 8:12 am - Peterborough, Canada

I think the gift registry is a good idea so at least you get stuff that you need/want.

I don't agree with inviting people to a shower who aren't going to the wedding-makes it seem like a gift grab and nothing else.

You can't tell people anything though.  She will do what she wants to do!

Patm
on 3/15/16 8:18 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

My son and his fiance are paying for most of the wedding. It will be small just family and some aunts/uncles. My sister is having family to introduce the fiance to everyone. There is no way they could afford all her family and extended family

Meggles07
on 3/15/16 9:57 am - Canada

I'm late to the party again today but I thought I would still post my eats. Only 13,000 steps yesterday. Today has been a light walking day as well. Tomorrow will probably be the most for the week.

Breakfast - Greek yogurt

Snack - maple roasted chickpeas

Lunch - chicken sandwich and salad

Snack - chickpeas, jerky

Snack - protein bar

Dinner - I'm hoping for the Bubba Gump Shrimp Co.

Snack - Moon cheese, peanut butter, goldfish

Sooooo hungry from all the walking and heat. Must up my water intake I think.

Meg~

Patm
on 3/15/16 10:03 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Often when we think we are hungry we are really thirsty. Make sure you are getting all your fluids in. If you think your hungry drink something then see if 15-20 minutes later you are still hungry or is it just head hunger

Meggles07
on 3/15/16 1:17 pm - Canada

We are back at the hotel and I'm trying to catch up. There wasn't enough free water easily available at Universal Studios, and it's $4-5 to buy them -- yikes!! I took a full bottle with me, but only got two small cups during the day. Now I've guzzled another bottle, and have another ready to go :) 

Patm
on 3/15/16 1:21 pm - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

What an outrageous price. Try your best for hydration but understand the problem

White Dove
on 3/16/16 6:20 am - Warren, OH

I take the empty bottle to the restroom and keep refilling it

Real life begins where your comfort zone ends

Most Active
Recent Topics