What are you eating /doing today (Wednesday)

Patm
on 3/16/16 6:26 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Another gloomy day. Off to TWH tonight. They are previewing the movie they made for orientation groups. About 6 months ago I was interviewed on camera for it. We will see if my pearls of wisdom are in the film or considered crap and excluded. LOL

I can't swim because I need to leave early to rush home and feed the dog, let him out then rush back downtown to TWH.

I am not sure I can be on here tomorrow. It depends on when I am picking up my new granddaughter to hang out for the day. I hope someone else can start the thread.

b greek yogurt, blueberries, shredded wheat

l goodfoods chicken salad with celery, source yogurt

s 2 baby bel

d salad with turkey

s laughing cow and breton crackers

cal 909, carb 80, prot 82

Meggles07
on 3/16/16 7:28 am - Canada

Another 13,000 steps yesterday. I've got my water and I'm ready to go today :)

Breakfast - yogurt, sourdough loaf with butter

Snack - chickpeas

Lunch - Mexican restaurant

Snack - jerky, moon cheese

Snack - protein bar

Dinner - unknown restaurant

Snack - peanut butter

All vits and water.

Meg~

MonaLisaSmile
on 3/16/16 8:14 am, edited 3/16/16 9:49 am - Canada

That is very cool Patm!!!

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

new_me180
on 3/16/16 8:31 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Morning all. Gloomy indeed and loving it. My body aches all over since going back to the gym last week. Need to get back into shape for summer, as they say, no pain no gain. I think i'll just do zumba today, then later on, i'm going to try that place i told you Pat, skyzone. Will let you know how well i bounced, lol.

2yrs post-op

B - 1 egg, 1/3 cheese sausage

S - 1/2 banana, 1 tbsp pb.

L - 3oz tilapia, 1/3 cup cucumber

S - 1/3 cup turkey flakes

D - 3oz smoked pork, 1/4 cup cauliflower, 1/4 cup butternut squash

S - raspberry quest bar

Have a great day all, Nia

MonaLisaSmile
on 3/16/16 10:42 am - Canada

Hey Nia

Maybe I could meet you there sometime.  I've already got my jumping socks!!!!! 

They have a aerobic class at night that I've been wanting to try...just waiting on the days when it's still light out at 8:00pm ( bad night driver ..lol)

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

elisabeth1968
on 3/16/16 1:54 pm - toronto, Canada

Hello friends, I do not get any updates on anything that is happening at TWH.  I am so upset and have voiced my concern over this.

I think that they should advice former patients of meetings or any other important or exciting meeting coming up,  I have my 1 year follow up in May and will again voice my concerns.

Where do you get your information from?

Thank you

Lisa

new_me180
on 3/16/16 9:34 pm - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

That would nice Lisa. I went and it was awesome. I jumped and fell and jumped some more. All those things i missed when i was bigger. I was pooped by the end of the night. Best $20 dollars i've spent in a while.

Nikki101
on 3/16/16 6:55 pm - Canada
RNY on 02/02/15

Eating has been all over the place with being so busy. Trying to behave though. Today wasnt so good for eats. Back on track tomorrow.

Ive also.managed to.do.soemtjing to my foot where it hurts to out pressure on the inside, big toe and ball of the foot on the inside. So needless.to say i havent been doing much thr las 2.days. took the dog for a long walk and then a.small.one with the younger.dog the other day. Probably irritated it.more.

Most Active
Recent Topics