Good Grief....

inkedgirl73
on 4/4/16 12:50 pm - Canada

Need to vent.....Had orientation in December at Humber.  I called in January...they said they are still working on booking appointments for the orientations that were in July/August.  I just called today.....the nurse said they are still working on booking appointments for orientations in August. This is crazy...I hate to be impatient, but this seems like it takes so much longer though HRRH than other hospitals. I get they moved and all that, but, ugh.  Rant over.  Thank you.

Leslie W.
on 4/4/16 4:29 pm - Cobourg, Canada

Took me 8 months from referral to orientation. Hang in there.

Referral: August 2010 Orientation TWH: May 25, 2011  NP: June 8/11, f/u sleep clinic June 7, abd u/s June 14, SW: June 28/11  Nutrition Class: July 5/11, Dietician Aug 09, Psychologist Aug 25 Surgeon Sept 16th Surgery Date: Oct 11/11 HW:287, Opti wt: 260 SW: 242
My Angel is Sheri TK   
sneezy6145
on 4/4/16 6:45 pm

I had orientation the end of June 2015 and I didn't hear from them until January, which my appointments were the end of March 2016. You need a lot of patience,  but once things get going, it goes by pretty quick. Hang in there.

MonaLisaSmile
on 4/5/16 5:40 am - Canada

Took me from orientation June /14 to first appts May/15.....Hamilton. 

So your wait time isn't abnormal...but yeah I agree  ....its REALLY ANNOYING !!!!  Good news is...once the ball starts rolling...thing go pretty quick.  Hang in there 

SW- 260    GW- 150    CW -138    Height - 5'5      RNY- St Josephs Hamilton July 17/2015  

inkedgirl73
on 4/5/16 7:00 am - Canada

thanks for listening to my *****ing...lol!  I know everyone has to wait....just seems like you sit in a rut with no contact about anything for so long!  And I thought being pregnant with twins felt like it was taking forever!  lol! This definitely beats that!

I will hang tight....and try so very hard to be patient :)

Spenceymommy
on 4/6/16 8:25 pm

If you can do last minute ask for cancellation lists! 

inkedgirl73
on 4/7/16 7:17 am - Canada

I asked about that....the nurse told me they don't have a cancellation list. I may call back and just tell them that my employment is flexible it someone cancels last minute, I can most likely get there.  

Most Active
Recent Topics