What are you eating/doing (Saturday)

Patm
on 4/16/16 7:38 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning all. Slept in today which is not normal for me. I am going for a long walk today with the dog to enjoy the weather. Hope he can last. Tried the PB2 in a shake this morning . Not too bad. I doubt I will buy any but I have another sample to use at some point.

b almond milk, banana, protein powder and PB2 shake

l chili

s laughing cow on celery

d chicken kabob, tzatiki salad

s cheese and crackers

Hope everyone enjoys this beautiful day

Zizzler
on 4/16/16 8:15 am

Good morning everyone.  Making some 90 second eggwhite psyllium English muffins, one cinnamon and one plain.  My baby sister is getting married today so I am not sure what they are serving at the reception, I will eat what I am served.  What a nice day for a wedding though eh?  Sunny and spring-like, finally!  I am going to wear a dress, first time in over a year, so I guess I will have to shave my legs eh? lol   Plan to hit the gym sometime today, and I need to buy a wedding card. 

20 months post op

b - low carb protein cake, later..sf grape dasani

l - 1/2 of each type of eggwhite English muffin with margarine and low fat cream cheese, toasted

s-  other 1/2 of each above

d - not sure, whatever they serve

s - whatever they serve

All water and vits.  Have a nice day everyone.

Meggles07
on 4/16/16 12:28 pm - Canada

Today was a great day to be outside!! We got our patio set out and washed our cars.  I also picked up some garbage and leaves around our property -- we live on a corner lot and seem to get a lot of garbage blowing around.  Our dog kept running around trying to follow us while we worked.  Around noon she absolutely pooped out on the couch :)  I guess it was too much work for her!!  Still have some energy left to work on my current projects for work.  Must have gotten a good sleep or something.  Maybe this weather is just picking me up.

Breakfast - ham and yogurt

Snack - carrots and pb

Lunch - chicken and salad

Snack - protein bar

Snack - pepperette, crackers and cheese

Dinner - steak and veg

Snack - pudding, banana

All water and vits

Most Active
Recent Topics