I worry just to worry - update lol

breuxo
on 5/10/16 3:39 pm

as some of you know two weeks ago when I saw the NP I was so worried I wouldn't be accepted because of my bmi being 39.8. last week I had my nut class then this week I saw the doctor. He said he doesn't think I can wait for surgery and wants to speed me through, he normally sees people 3 months after the first time to see if they have done everything and SW and NUT gave ok. but he wants me to work extra hard so he can see me at the end of June instead of August. I'm happy he understands how important my eye sight is, as this surgery isn't promised to cure my condinton so if I don't get better from weight loss I'll have to get a shunt. and he doesn't want me to wait to long. I was so happy. I've been on a world of pain lately nonstop headache/light burning my eyes for two weeks again now. so I'm so thankful for him. not thankful I have to drive again to Windsor on Thursday to see the SW. 

sometimes I worry just to worry I swear lol

oh and I lost 2 pounds!!!! yay me 

referred mid Jan, info session feb 29th, nurse April 25th, nut class may 3rd, Doctor may 10th, social worker may 12th, dietician & sw July 11th, Doctor July 19, surgical education class August 22, meet the surgeon August 31, surgery September 22/16

RestoringShebee
on 5/10/16 7:20 pm
RNY on 10/27/15

That is great news! 

Most Active
Recent Topics