Hellloooooo!

inkedgirl73
on 5/24/16 3:18 pm - Canada

I had my orientation at HRRH December 10, 2015. I was just wondering if anyone on here had their orientation around the same time?  Looking for a "buddy" to chat with and compare notes with and if there is anyone in the Barrie/Elmvale area who would like to sometimes chat or grab a coffee.....be nice to have someone to go through this with :)

Still waiting for my first appointment....I am guessing will probably be around July/August.

Cheers!

Catherine

sneezy6145
on 5/24/16 5:00 pm

It took me 9 months to get my trio appointments from orientation. A bit of advice, if Dr. Glazer called you for an appointment, take it. He will probably send you for tests and it makes the time go by faster. Once the appointments come in, times goes a lot qicker.

lizz122964
on 5/24/16 6:28 pm

Hi there, I had my orientation May 29th 2015. My surgery date is June 6th 2016. Apparently it took a little longer due to the fact that HRRH was moving to the new hospital. I'm in Barrie and am new to this site. Good luck with your journey. 

need_to_run_81
on 5/29/16 6:32 pm

I'm 3 weeks post op (TWH), and in Wasaga if you ever want to chat. 

inkedgirl73
on 5/30/16 2:04 pm - Canada

That would be great! I am just by Phelpston, so not far at all! Would love chat just so I can can better idea as to ho t appointments go. I don't want thing to drag on longer than necessary...been a long already.

Most Active
Recent Topics