What are you eating/doing (Sunday)

Patm
on 8/14/16 6:35 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good morning everyone. Back yesterday from vacation. Absolutely loved Newfoundland. Thought I had put on weight but I guess we were so active I didn't. Lots of walking and hills. The weather there was amazing. 22-23 everyday no humidity. Quite  shock to come home to this. We only had one full day of rain in Twillingate

Barb, We have been following the Olympics at night. They have been amazing.

Off to a wedding shower this afternoon for my new DIL. Wanted to take the subway but a section of it is closed. It is a shock to be back to so much traffic. Even with all the tourists in NFLD the traffic is great. Just hard to park sometimes in small villages.

Tried cod and really loved it. The prices in some of the restaurants was outrageous. I did not expect to see chargesof  $30.00 for scallops in an area where they are fished. Small places were sometimes great gems to find.

b greek yogurt, blueberries

l tuna, mayo, melba toast

s not sure will probably have something bad t the shower

d short ribs, salad

s yogurt for meds

Stay cool everyone

birdiegirl
on 8/14/16 8:51 am

Everyone I know who has travelled to NFLD just loves it.  I hope to go someday too.  Glad you and DH had a great time.

Olympics have been great eh?  I like the simplicity of the Rio games - and so gorgeous.

I have been working this morning - been a long time - so still haven't eaten or figured out the entire day.  But here's the plan

B -  2 ham roll ups

L - Shrimp ****tail - OR 2 H/B eggs - OR something else all proteiny

D - this I know  5 oz of grilled halibut with olives and hot peppers on top

green salad with full fat dressing

S - Source Greek in Apple pie - this is so tough to find.  got some while I was north

something else to eat - I will get to 1100 - 1300 calories today as I'm always trying to lose a few!

Great to see you back Pat

new_me180
on 8/14/16 9:37 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Afternoon all. Hard to believe i just woke up, must have been really tired i guess. Glad to see you had fun on your vacation Pat. I've heard nice things from Newfoundland, hopefully i might get to go soon. I can't complain much as i will go to Montreal and Quebec next week for a WHOLE WEEK. Can't wait. Any tips of where to visit ladies? 

I had a weird feeling this weekend. I felt like i was mourning food. There was some lemon meringue pie at work and i know any thing sweet is my weakness. I've been doing good for 3 weeks not touching the stuff because i know when i start eating them, i can't stop. I didn't eat the pie or anything that i hadn't planned for but, i was so saddened at the fact that i had such issues with food. I did eventually get over it but was surprised at how sad i felt. Anyone else ever felt this way?

I have no plans today, will go to Zumba later on tonight then more relaxing.

2 1/2 yrs post op

B - 3oz lamb chops with onions and peppers, 1/4 cup butternut squash

S - silk almond unsweetened 

L - 2oz basa, 2oz salmon

S - 15g almonds

D - 3oz smoked pork chop, 1/2 cup cucumber salad

S - 1/2 cup steel cut oats, 1 tbsp pb

Calories: 872, 37 carbs, 47 fat, 75 protein

Have a great day all, Nia.

Patm
on 8/15/16 4:23 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

I have had that feeling about food as well. It is a constant struggle to find a middle road. For me realising that everyone has some food issue. Even my skinny relatives watch what they eat. It is good you realise your limitations on eating crap food

new_me180
on 8/15/16 7:38 am - Kitchener, Canada
RNY on 10/24/13

Thanks Pat. It is a big realization indeed. I guess if you're more aware of what you eat, you are bound to making better choices. The struggle is real.

Teena D.
on 8/15/16 6:28 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

Yesterday wasn't a good eating day.  We went to a chinese buffet for lunch. I did walk 1 km each way but still, I definitely overate.

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active
Recent Topics