Guelph

brynnd
on 3/11/17 6:48 am

So I got a call from Guelph yesterday and they said my Post-Op Diet Class is going to be on the 20th of March! Last I was there, I was given the thumbs up by the SW, Dietician, and was just waiting on my sleep study results for the NP (but she said everything was looking like a go). So, I was kind of too shocked to ask anything when they called yesterday but I'm assuming since they've got me in for the Post-Op Diet Class that means I'm officially approved!!! Yay!!!

For anyone that's gone through Guelph before (or even in anyone else's experience) when should I be meeting the surgeon? Obviously, I know that's the next step but now I'm all excited and want a timeline! LOL

THANKS GUYS

Navy
on 3/11/17 6:54 am

I got both calls within a day or two of each other. Things will move quickly now for you - good luck!

brynnd
on 3/11/17 7:06 am

Thank you so much! I'm so excited!

skinny_gigi
on 3/12/17 6:59 am

I had surgery in Guelph i'm very excited for you both! you can't be in better hands!

RNY March 1, 2017 with Dr. Reed.

brynnd
on 3/13/17 5:25 am

Hey Gigi! Thank you! Did you go through your whole process at Guelph? If so, what was the wait time between your post op class and your surgery? (Hope I'm not bugging; just getting excited!)

Teena D.
on 3/13/17 4:16 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 01/12/17

My surgery was in Guelph too and it is an amazing hospital. Good luck!

RNY Jan 12, 2017 Lost 137 lbs but regained 60.

77 lbs lost and counting!

Losing the regain! I got this!

Most Active
Recent Topics