Still alive!

Sheacat
on 8/5/17 11:36 am - Belleville, ON
RNY on 07/11/17

Thanks everyone. Its been an interesting journey so far. I havent had an easy week what with transitioning back to being a "single" mom (my husband works in Toronto all week, so its me and the kids M-F) and possibly as a result I have not been sleeping. Like almost at all. Insomnia and I are kind of frenemies (yay gaming time! Boo feeling run down) and have been for a long time, but its getting old! Plus with the liquid diet getting boring, its hard to find the will to eat. Its not that I am not eating, I am making myself get the requirements in, but its actually so unappealing at this point I have to actually make myself eat. I am chalking it up to a "this too shall pass" deal... though oddly this morning I woke up from the 3 hours a night I have been getting lately and felt super energetic. Danced around cleaning all morning and felt pretty awesome. Other pluses include my jeans barely fitting, all my shirts hanging off in a shapeless way, and my Achilles tendon no longer hurts! I had ruptured it in the fall and it almost always ached even with physio, but the weight loss has taken a lot of the strain off it and it feels as strong as the other, non injured one. I am still feeling positive, and am so happy that I made this choice. I am strong, and stubborn and I will get through this ;)

Thank you all so much for the care and support. I couldnt do this without you!

(deactivated member)
on 8/5/17 4:43 pm

So amazing- keep

dancing!! You are such an inspiration!!!

Most Active
Recent Topics